All The Way Turnt Up - Chaotic's First Pk Trip Back -

Duval

fKDx7j.png

3AvpYP.jpg

Today Chaotic wanted to make an impression on the pure community even though we are horridly out leveled we had to make a mark. Massing up a HUGE pull of 37 today and holding a steady 32 we went out to the wild to do exactly what i said.

"Make an impression"

Video's:

L O U D Pov

Uploading

xLkGc9.png

Fight One

Chaotic Vs Curse

Curse had messaged me for a run in at sperm hill, knowing they had a huge level cap on us we just wanted action. Curse defended and we rushed. Tossing on our epic flash3 spams of friendship love and justice we pushed deep into the womb of curse picking off all the level 60s and making them scramble like chickens with no heads north. Being the smart ass i am i didnt chase but yet waited. Curse felt the need to poke and run so we just balls deep rushed north and some random clan crashed from back. We logged with 31 people while curse had around 12~.

Good Fight Curse.

xLkGc9.png

Fight Two

Chaotic vs Trauma

We was walking around the wild looking for some type of action. "lpc scene dead this week?" we got a sniff from our good ole leak in trauma that they was walking around sperm lost. We thought hey lets be the nice guys we are and help trauma out. Rushing deep into trauma on sperm the fight began. Pushing hard and keeping piles we pick off all the 60s and 50s we could. doing the same thing curse did "which i dont blame you we are a real Lpc" and ran north. Chasing them to the north hill we got the chance to pick off yet more of the 60s and clean sweeped anyone who dared tried us. I guess traumas 60s got tired of dying bc they ran north and we didnt follow.

Good Fight Trauma.

xLkGc9.png

Fight Three

Chaotic vs Conviction

Yet again no one wanted action expect for the big boy clans in the lpc scene. Sorry i couldnt hand out more pkri's imperial your levels are nuts right now. Anyways chaotic was chilling on sperm waiting for SOMETHING to happen. Playing the waiting game for about 5mins Cv rushes into us. Knowing Cv have a good amount of 60s and lower levels we dug deep into hill and worked our piles. spamming hard and pushing deep Cv rush north while we pulled our bows and picked off any one we could .. Cv kept the push north we followed until imperial popped up and we dipped out like nothing happened.

Good Fight Cv

xLkGc9.png

After all this happened we just logged to w308 and smashed masser clans till no one was left our level in the wild. This trip was a blast and we dont claim winning ANYTHING today but we do claim making a "impression" on the clan community. Thanks for the fights and i hope to have tons more as we progess as a clan <3

xLkGc9.png

Media

lauBA4.png
PAi2fj.png
qhWQas.png
kbctgr.png
dZzUbm.png
MvAnkd.png
nzE6RL.png
fEGCkr.png
uragQp.png
9wzYYX.png