Exposing Convictions intentions

Flurky

Do you have any proof that I did this so called ip leaking? I also left because of all the brown sticky stuff I found out and you played it off as I got kicked so members wouldn't find out.

@@Luke your a fucking broccoli if you honestly think im talking out of my ass lmfao i could care less about clanning but when it comes to taking some ones hard worked brown sticky stuff is a whole different thing. Toxic sold howls an account for 40m and scammed him. Toxic was also the one who took the cashes why do you think he has leaks in other accounts. Glob Mob took the caches from Conquer how do you think he has what he has in game right now lmfao he will deny all he can but he showed it to me last week when we where chillin in tinychat.... Wake the fuck up and smell the roses man cause everything you see is all a big fucking show to hide what goes on. You should see the secret bunker with the lists of ips and brown sticky stuff why do you think no one else was given acp but me. I honestly expected better from you but as I can tell toxic still has that rope around you.

Honestly who even tries to be in a clan with Toxic anymore. Every clan he has made has absolutely brown sticky stuff the bed besides Redemption (they're doing better now than when they had him as a leader).

Lets take a list of clans he had a rank & closed/left

Execution

CV V1

Some brown sticky stuff clan I forgot the name was but it was with Howls rofl.

Gets leader in CP, a clan with a decent core & can guide him, he brown sticky stuffs the bed & joins eop then leaves in like 2 weeks.

CV V2 will probably close soon unless he recruits some braindead kids from edgeville.

Do you have any proof that I did this so called ip leaking? I also left because of all the brown sticky stuff I found out and you played it off as I got kicked so members wouldn't find out.

@@Luke your a fucking broccoli if you honestly think im talking out of my ass lmfao i could care less about clanning but when it comes to taking some ones hard worked brown sticky stuff is a whole different thing. Toxic sold howls an account for 40m and scammed him. Toxic was also the one who took the cashes why do you think he has leaks in other accounts. Glob Mob took the caches from Conquer how do you think he has what he has in game right now lmfao he will deny all he can but he showed it to me last week when we where chillin in tinychat.... Wake the fuck up and smell the roses man cause everything you see is all a big fucking show to hide what goes on. You should see the secret bunker with the lists of ips and brown sticky stuff why do you think no one else was given acp but me. I honestly expected better from you but as I can tell toxic still has that rope around you.

can you elaborate on "what I have in game right now.? I had AGS, ACB, etc. all months before Conquer was even a concept, anybody from CV v1 or RD when I was in it could attest to that. As I said before, I have no knowledge of how to do any of that kind of work and Slushpuppy could probably tell you the same thing himself.

can you elaborate on "what I have in game right now.? I had AGS, ACB, etc. all months before Conquer was even a concept, anybody from CV v1 or RD when I was in it could attest to that. As I said before, I have no knowledge of how to do any of that kind of work and Slushpuppy could probably tell you the same thing himself.

What ever helps you sleep at night :wub:

Toxic did not leak anything from conquer, i dislike the guy but this is heavy propaganda. If anyone came close to it, was allen when he uploaded sudo's skin to conquer forums when i asked for forum help, which slushpuppy can confirm this actually happened. & Parm when he joined to leak our leaderboards, made various accounts on ts member to get leaks in after giving himself hidden admin on ts.

Toxic did not leak anything from conquer, i dislike the guy but this is heavy propaganda. If anyone came close to it, was allen when he uploaded sudo's skin to conquer forums when i asked for forum help, which slushpuppy can confirm this actually happened. & Parm when he joined to leak our leaderboards, made various accounts on ts member to get leaks in after giving himself hidden admin on ts.

Bang

Last time I heard from glob he was tryna pay kids on hackforums to hack sites for him lol.

just leave them be @@BrettFx

better to part ways like I did.

if this is true please go find my post about it on that site, just look for the username Glob lmao I like how I get dragged into this with no proof of anything

8ycacg.jpg

fnzgur.jpg

8D

tbh I don't know why [the clan that pulls 20] is trying to start beef with a clan that pulls 50 lmfa0.

Your a slave that was sent to go leak lmfao and they only pull 50 with kids more then the combat cab and defence we only pulled about 20 with the pures that actually met the clans combat cab and defence level. Know your place slave.

tbh I don't know why [the clan that pulls 20] is trying to start beef with a clan that pulls 50 lmfa0.

tbh this isnt clan beef, its a warning to the guys that don't know who toxic is (the ones you recruited from edge) They will fall victims to this not your members with half a cell

We also don't spam edgeville world 308 yo guys if u wanna join the best pure clan join us!!!

like every other lpc

I wouldn't trade 1 Tier one member for 10 of convictions lvl 50 scrubs