KDR Tracker

0wl

few years back when our Community revolved around KDR every weekend i remember the individual Tracker where you can see how many kills a Clan member got on there own during a Weekend PK trip. This really showed who in your clan was being the most aggressive and actually did something during fights. This community revolves around whos the best leader or caller... When in reality when it comes down to it YOU the members make the difference and lets face it there are clans in this community now and in the past that don't even need calling or leadership to win fights or be a successful community, Core members alone carry the clan. The kdr tracker i feel would stop clans from ragging or dragging out fights because it would eventually get to the point where we care more about KDR then anything.

Sadly there is no way to track kdr on 07 anymore so lost cause :P

What do remember or think about KDR Tracking?

As previously mentioned it was really useful for return fights, also for the minute-capped PKRI clans started to do more of in 2012 instead of settling for clan wars all the time

Didn't personally like how PK trips revolved around KDR

I remember the fact no clans would ever fucking fight each other despite one clan having +2 or +3 people because they all cared about this fucking clan tracker.

Its bad enough now with P2P weekends i'd hate to see it be implemented and fuck over F2P trips too.

Impossible in osrs considering the data isn't available on any frontend for bots to scrape off from

^ What this nigga said.

Basically the only way it worked was because of the Clan Chat / Citadel update where it would have your rsn saved to the runescape clan database.

Tweeted mod mark the other day and they're looking at adding brown sticky stuff in for clanning on 07 this near future, so it could be back who knows :o

KDR tracker is a double-edged sword. It does more negatively than positively though in this case. Clans will be too afraid to tarnish their KDR for the rest of the weekend trip and would end early, and of course clans could boost their KDR. Overall, it will not be a positive impact to the community.

dbms05.png