T1 VS AAO WILDY PKRI

Elver

gmMb8.png
Forums | Memberlist | IRC #Tier-One

ZLNYNke.png

Today, Tuesday, May 5th, otherwise known as Cinco De Mayo, we had a scheduled prep against Chaotic 20v20 1 def cap overs on!

We massed like the top tier people we are in World 326 and pulled 20 strong people to fight our way to victory. We hopped to world 335 as instructed by Chaotic and when we got there Chaotic decided it would be a good idea to log out and go fight an easier clan because they could not handle our strong 20 top tier members. 

SO instead of not doing anything and letting Chaotic waste our time, we discovered that our good friends AAO were out pking and so we decided to go out and have a PK- Run in against them and with that we were on our way to the little horseshoe in 31 wilderness and waited patiently for them to hit us as we were defending.

They rushed and we maneuvered our way to victory with our strong callers and movements and ability to outlast the other team and claimed our victory at that same horseshoe!

BIG THANKS to AAO to making our 20 strong members that gave up their time not be for nothing and for giving us the opportunity to be victorious against them. 

Until next time AAO! (and chaotic?)

Thanks for taking the time to read my topic about our event today!

~Ariel

NZZa64C.png
uBAMZJC.png 

P.S. If you are interested in watching the video then watch it below!

NZZa64C.png

right before the prep was started me drip supra and stang all dc out of ts. and AS soon as we leave the world and stop the prep vs you the ddosing stops and we do the prep vs Cv nice and smooth? LOL the brown sticky stuffty tactics you use to try and win wont work. we wont waste our time with it . Easier clan? go fight Cv in a f2p prep and see if you can beat them like we do. Your lucky you didnt fight us some one was losing today either you or cv. you take all the fun out the game when u use ddosing tactics.

right before the prep was started me drip supra and stang all dc out of ts. and AS soon as we leave the world and stop the prep vs you the ddosing stops and we do the prep vs Cv nice and smooth? LOL the brown sticky stuffty tactics you use to try and win wont work. we wont waste our time with it . Easier clan? go fight Cv in a f2p prep and see if you can beat them like we do. Your lucky you didnt fight us some one was losing today either you or cv. you take all the fun out the game when u use ddosing tactics.

Why would they hit you off before you even challanged them you nimrod, at least wait until you're in the portal to unplug your router face it, typing paragraphs won't make anybody believe you

Your clan is also brown sticky stuff u lost to cv when i was calling god bless

"They rushed and we maneuvered our way to victory with our strong callers and movements and ability to outlast the other team and claimed our victory at that same horseshoe!"

This was definitely written by Elver. Good job on the win! Until next time.

Your CV prep was nice and smooth? 2:13-2:25.  Look's like it wasn't the greatest connection their either.

Your CV prep was nice and smooth? 2:13-2:25.  Look's like it wasn't the greatest connection their either.

was a world dc as indicated by both clans.

When majority ranks get hit off and the rest of the clan stays on you think that's a coincidence? 

was a world dc as indicated by both clans.

When majority ranks get hit off and the rest of the clan stays on you think that's a coincidence? 

Well think about it then Blake Lively. The ranks got high off prior to the "world dc". Would it be fair to assume that the RS servers were experiencing difficulties during your massing with Tier One and then went offline during your prep with CV? Just something to think about. Don't think Tier One would pull a low blow like this in all fairness. If I was a ddoser, I would've done it during the fight; not before.

Do you always write your posts as if you had something up your ass? Chill.

Well think about it then Blake Lively. The ranks got high off prior to the "world dc". Would it be fair to assume that the RS servers were experiencing difficulties during your massing with Tier One and then went offline during your prep with CV? Just something to think about. Don't think Tier One would pull a low blow like this in all fairness. If I was a ddoser, I would've done it during the fight; not before.

Nah lol they had a fight set up with cv so they decided to troll t1, good thing you were able to give them an event so they didn't mass for nothing

L0l calm down there buddy, you clearly have no idea what ddosing is

I'm pretty calm actually, i'm just explaining two sides to the story and not just looking at the tip of the iceberg (if you even understand that analogy). For the "smartest rank" in Chaotic you sure are fucking broccolied. 

I'm pretty calm actually, i'm just explaining two sides to the story and not just looking at the tip of the iceberg (if you even understand that analogy). For the "smartest rank" in Chaotic you sure are fucking cauliflower. 

winning smartest rank in chaotic is like winning best looking at a downsyndrom convention

and apparently you know lOl

All the ranks get conveniently hit off before our fight and as soon as they dip to go fight CV somehow they're not getting ddosed anymore LOL. Hopping worlds doesn't change your ip broccoli stop lying to your members.