Favorite Rivalry

JoJo

Self explanatory topic, what is/was your favorite rivalry you have either participated in or witnessed.

My personal:

1) EOP v. FI rivalry (October 2K14-January 2k15) EoP Won

2. EoP V CP rivalry (Sept 2k14- November 2k14) EoP Won

3. Eop v Foe rivalry ( February 2k15 - May 2k15) One could argue Foe won but tbf EOP closed on it's own terms before the finish.

Post your own!

Pure;

Pre-Eoc

Wasn't in the current rivalry but the Epidemic vs MM rivalry was nice, stories of Epidemic building itself taking on MM and taking over but fell prematurely. MM came out on top.

EOP vs MM rivalries 2011 which I was apart of, the 100v100's+ every weekend was awesome

All time FOE vs MM rivalry will never be forgotten 

OSRS

Nothing really stands out to me, currently the CD & Doom ones quite interesting rest are boring

Main;

Holy Alliance vs Evil Alliance  (Solace + TT + PH + DF2 + TK + WL vs VR + CD + EoS)

LT vs DR Yea we fucking closed them then they reopened as Redemption was really fucking ez

teah and now theyre a different level than you even if you did close them. Weird how things work. Maybe you'll be able to compete with them once again in the future, but for now gl against remedy!

The NME and EoP rivalry was fun, they never beat us in a single f2p prep and we ended

7-0 on them, but we ended up dying out and closing, also the control and zenith rivalry and the control and CP both in 2011 were fun as fk

The NME and EoP rivalry was fun, they never beat us in a single f2p prep and we ended

7-0 on them, but we ended up dying out and closing, also the control and zenith rivalry and the control and CP both in 2011 were fun as fk

LIES

gg 40v40 min is too strong