Final Ownage Elite ~ Sunday P2P Trip ~ WHY SO SCARED?

falconfury

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist| Teamspeak 3 (ts.foe-rs.com)

tGf6nvg.png

Today Final Ownage Elite went out into the Wilderness ready to fight with our 85 pull.  Sadly, the pure community was too scared to even come to our world.  After chasing kids around and hitting a few irrelevant clans we ended with the same pull we started. 

iHUpFOh.png

iSm8tWG.png

14dm29y.png

TLP thought they had a chance today, sadly they were mistaken.  After rushing to new gate we quickly cleared up TLP before anyone had a chance to crash.  However we had forgotten that other clans were too scared of us and wouldn't even think of crashing us.  Clearing up new gate we moved on...

iSm8tWG.png

pod3dh.png

So RD thought they had a chance against us as well. Too bad they had no mains they could pay to attack us.  Having a fight with RD at gdz, we cleared them and stopped their returning.  Safe to say it was way to ez.  We then put on our CP masks and started attacking them in mossies (singles) and just pushed them out of the wilderness for good.

iSm8tWG.png

1y9533d.png

CP @ single = ez.

CP @ mossies (single) = ez.

Please CP have a proper fight with us in the wilderness, don't stick to single where your 99 def pures could 1v1.  GG

Thanks to everyone see you next week.

tPtz9z7.png

~ Erik

~ Elver

~ Kevin

IuCJ6zV.png

4440d72d4f477b2845e42f33e3f01402.png
2d8c205d98910a8be3f4bb1acabc6655.png
9gZPeix.png
gxtsH3X.png
T7goZ4l.png
QJOOHCy.png
488ffb8a83.jpg
57f6625b54.jpg
a4c6c0dc90.jpg

ed84017a558ad241656523b56dced5f6.png

564104793a1b3b3e039a567114749bea.png

lsAoq7D.png

This is the issue with new members of the community just joining the highest pulling clan to be honest. In both f2p and p2p trips may have become a pulling war. FOE has tons of experience and skill but in p2p might not get many chances to use it in the actual wildy. Thats why I'd suggest on joining clans who are good but can always have fights. People dont remember but clans like NWO, and Havoc could have p2p trips down 10-, but fight it out cause they had the skill and experience to win vs clans with bigger Member lists. Consider the LPC scene where so many clans can compete around the top.

Not in anyway to say FOE is unskilled, they have a super skilled (50-60) core group of members, which is why they are good in preps and matched fights.

This is the issue with new members of the community just joining the highest pulling clan to be honest. In both f2p and p2p trips may have become a pulling war. FOE has tons of experience and skill but in p2p might not get many chances to use it in the actual wildy. Thats why I'd suggest on joining clans who are good but can always have fights. People dont remember but clans like NWO, and Havoc could have p2p trips down 10-, but fight it out cause they had the skill and experience to win vs clans with bigger Member lists. Consider the LPC scene where so many clans can compete around the top.

Not in anyway to say FOE is unskilled, they have a super skilled (50-60) core group of members, which is why they are good in preps and matched fights.

What are you trying to say broccoli, you just basically said people should stop joining foe cause there all quantity, then you said foe has really good quality. Your really dumb, Foe is the #1 pure clan period in both severs, they are the matched kings and wilderness kings, they are absolutely untouchable in p2p and i don't think any clan will be able to knock them off there thrown not even eop at its 07 prime could touch foe in p2p.

What are you trying to say broccoli, you just basically said people should stop joining foe cause there all quantity, then you said foe has really good quality. Your really dumb, Foe is the #1 pure clan period in both severs, they are the matched kings and wilderness kings, they are absolutely untouchable in p2p and i don't think any clan will be able to knock them off there thrown not even eop at its 07 prime could touch foe in p2p.

I agree with you this week foe is #1. They have both quality and quantity. I'm just saying Whoevers at the top might not have the best times cause it's not always funniest to have most clans run from you and not fight you. And FI have had their periods at being #1 imo. I have no hate for FOE I just wish for them to also have have eventful trips. For example as much as I want other clans to lose to cp, if they close we'll have less fun on weekends. Some of the funnest times were the closest battles, not usually the ones we jaut won straight out.

In P2P? I feel like it's always been like this in the wilderness... The only clan that was able to offer them competition week in and week out was Mm and a prime Fatality in 2014

TLP probably had the most potential to also give them good fights, but could never pull the numbers Foe/Mm could to wilderness trips besides a few bursts here and there. Doubt clans like Havoc and especially NWO would compete with FOE during P2P trips, iirc they were usually fighting other middle-tier clans

OT - Good job FOE