Death Row Vs Critical Damage

Ariel

Okay lets see:

The fight starts at 41vs33 (as seen on the cape counter) - Fight ends at 41-0 - They lost literally NOONE, which leads me to believe that even if you had 8 more people & this was a matched fight (41vs41) then they would've STILL wiped the floor with CD.

#endofdiscussion

First time I agree with you lel

This topic amuses me. Ip+Np always team with CD and the one time they go against CD they cry teaming. Oh my this clan. Well if all this is true and CD doesn't have "allies" i'm expecting a closing topic soon. Can't pull more than 25 anyway. 

oh so you admit it was ip/np/capig/tb/and doom members teaming up against cd?  not very impressive if you asked me sir, maybe if you didnt pm ur whole memberlist and stuck to ur own clan you would get more respect than if you called everyone in w308 to help you fight almighty cd clan

You're so incredibly dense lmao

Winning 40 vs 29 doesn't show how good you are only shows how much balls Cd has and I hope you guys fight them on the weekend which is where the real dominance shows. I doubt you will be any challenge to Cd as they have been dominating every weekend but goodluck anyway lol

Yeah your arguments seem to shift whenever it suits you don't they lmao. I remember something about a 37v30 clw fight and you talking mad brown sticky stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm not wrong 

And the other clan did as well. Do we care about that? No. Pls leave this midweek topic. Midweek topics are about fun.

U guys are the only clan who bring mains with Def to their trips. Wari ya bish 60def??? lol go back to zybez

glad too see a new clan out, and love the fact yall stopped teaming with aao every weekend. Now we can head hunt Aao and not Aao+np+ip+capig.

Good luck in the future and grats on your night out vs CD looked fun!