Why is defence the answer? ...LPC scene may be our only hope

So, now that TLP accepts 30 def now, clans like FI/FOE/RD/CP/SP etc may openly accept 30 def very soon. Jagex gave us another opportunity to do it right this time around, but garbage leaderships in TLP couldn't find any other alternatives to get better except getting defence. Should the HPC clans say fuck it and actually try something new such as going to the main scene? It's quite evident we look at defence as a quick solution, so why not try a new scene? Allow the LPC to grow and let them be the example of the "pure community".

nigga CP been allowing people with 39 def to join, this brown sticky stuff isn't new.

I'm not going to speculate and say why clans are now accepting 30 defense other than maybe for more recruitment options... But having 30 defense on 07 where there's absolutely no benefit like there was in pre-eoc like prayers and what not that would validate getting defense on a pure or accepting it into a pure clan. 30 defense pures might as well just go 45 and make a zerker. 20-25 defense is pushing it, but 30 is a bit over the top and kind of confuses me.

Whatever people want to do though, man... If HPC's want to allow 30 defense in their clan, who's to say they can't. It's everyone's opinion on what a pure is, and it's everyone's opinion on what justifies 30 defense in a "pure" scene. Don't worry about it, let them do their thing, because there's some LPC's that allow 20 defense and that's 1 quest away from 30, so...

I'm not going to speculate and say why clans are now accepting 30 defense other than maybe for more recruitment options... But having 30 defense on 07 where there's absolutely no benefit like there was in pre-eoc like prayers and what not that would validate getting defense on a pure or accepting it into a pure clan. 30 defense pures might as well just go 45 and make a zerker. 20-25 defense is pushing it, but 30 is a bit over the top and kind of confuses me.

Whatever people want to do though, man... If HPC's want to allow 30 defense in their clan, who's to say they can't. It's everyone's opinion on what a pure is, and it's everyone's opinion on what justifies 30 defense in a "pure" scene. Don't worry about it, let them do their thing, because there's some LPC's that allow 20 defense and that's 1 quest away from 30, so...

The real pressing issue is what is considered pure vs what is actually optimal in game 

There is no gear from levels 21-39 that justify staying at that particular level. I would even say there are no levels from 2-39 that are such, in solo combat 20 def is mighty outmatched by both a 1 def and a zerk of the same combat level. 

Being pure used to be about having the most offensive boost per combat level. Now it's about how low you're willing to keep your defense

The real pressing issue is what is considered pure vs what is actually optimal in game 

There is no gear from levels 21-39 that justify staying at that particular level. I would even say there are no levels from 2-39 that are such, in solo combat 20 def is mighty outmatched by both a 1 def and a zerk of the same combat level. 

Being pure used to be about having the most offensive boost per combat level. Now it's about how low you're willing to keep your defense

Idk pure is a pure is a pure. If you want 30 defense, go zerker and just quest the rest of that defense.