Supremacy F2P PKRI vs RD (30-Min capped)

Ham

QUyJ50Q.png

44e921b6f7.jpg

fa0cc23757.jpg

8b864cc66f.jpg

mxGHUBj.png

Time was up and you chased us to single and get dropped.

That's absolutely pathetic.  I expected better out of RD.  I guess getting wrecked for 30 minutes really does get to someone's head.  If you're proud of your "victory" of only having 22 chasing our 30+, go for it, you guys got slammed in single too.  You guys brought mains, 1 itemed, and broke the cap.  We spam times up and you morons kept on hitting us so you clearly didn't learn anything from the mains you brought.  Why are you crying about opts in a wilderness f2p pkri?  We had 43 to your 37 cry me a river.

#1 singles clan confirmed.

#1 singles clan confirmed.

I'd love to see that video you watched by the way.  Feel free to show us.

If you need to be educated on a time-capped fight in the wilderness, feel free to PM me.  We're an honorable clan and if you continue to hit us all the way to single we're going to retaliate, and you guys got fucking wrecked in multi and in single.

That double single ko lmfao, so you got wrecked for 30mins straight in multi then you chased supremacy to single with your 22 man pull to there 30+ after they spammed times up + your mains and then you get absolutely dismantled in single. Grow the fuck up retards.

8b864cc66f.jpg

I'd love to see that video you watched by the way.  Feel free to show us.

If you need to be educated on a time-capped fight in the wilderness, feel free to PM me.  We're an honorable clan and if you continue to hit us all the way to single we're going to retaliate, and you guys got fucking wrecked in multi and in single.

it was 22 minutes long. I'm sure our topic will be up soon, if not ill happily destroy this topic by posting our vid here but i'd rather not. ill make sure we stay well away from you in single strip, can't be fighting the #1 singles clan in their homeland.

this was possibly the easiest pkri ever, I mean like I expected a challenge? but holy brown sticky stuff you guys just ran circles getting the dick lmfao I think you had under 10 people there the whole fight? 

u had 40+ how did you not clear the 10 u claim we had at gdz? l0l

a86cbb36e5e3b2147d7e85a5dbc95a44.png

"Get the main unit" even your members know you bring mains, how pathetic and bad do you need to be to compete that u need mains? its embarrassing anyone in RD needs to leave that brown sticky stuff hole cancer clan.

Na dude why would they bring their mains if they were winning HAHAXD

Where the fuck has all this flame come from? Fucking shocking... We knew we were out opted, but yet we out returned you. You look weak as fuck because we pushed u to singles after 17minutes. None the less thanks for the fight and quit trying to start brown sticky stuff lmao... Guess it is true RD most hated. Thanks for the fight hope to see u step up on weekends even if u have to fight us down 10 then u should=]