TLP's #1 F2p Slaughter Saturday 7/11/15

Range Grudge

random time to have signups but Gj on ur trip ty 4 fights fi u can't fuck off btw

Think it was a justified time to have then. Fi has been having sign ups for 3 weeks now and considering we're coming off of 4th of July weekend were we didn't go out it was helpful

Mains helped alot in that last fight.

Not saying you called them or anything but it was obvious they were on foe for the majority of the time. 

were they behind your clump? i only saw a couple inside our clump but i def could see EoM camping you guys, fuckin retards :/ thanks for the fights man

the fact you guys declined a clw fight vs foe when foe were willing to fight you guys outopted and with 20+ def gear just tells me the mains were actually yours. the same mains that i see camping fi when you guys fight are the same mains that were camping foe high levels. gj w/ the pull though

yea tlp, being the #1 clan of the day, should have left the wild at 4:45 eastern to go have a fun clanwars battle with foe

good idea broccoli

the fact you guys declined a clw fight vs foe when foe were willing to fight you guys outopted and with 20+ def gear just tells me the mains were actually yours. the same mains that i see camping fi when you guys fight are the same mains that were camping foe high levels.

gj w/ the pull though

The fact that you wanted a clw fight 45 minutes into the trip just tells me that we owned u lol