TLP'S #1 F2P SATURDAY 7/18/15

Range Grudge

ebgPZ2b.png

http://tlp-rs.net/

#TLP

ts.tlp-rs.net

'TLP Public' cc

p0zcvn.png

Oh yea don't worry we didn't forget about you guys either!

D2urHZ4.png

Another week, another few Fi members leaving for TLP or quitting the game.  Fatality have been extremely disappointing in their attempts to tighten the leash over the past few weeks.  They've basically become irrelevant on pk trips.  This was the first time they didn't bring cape switches in a month and probably regret their decision.  

Final Ownage, don't get me started about you guys.  Novations and Holydreams are the next Lil Nick's according to their hype up topics for this trip.  Please just KYP so the Fo ranks don't demote you or something.  The plans really backfired for you guys I guess...  Yikes.

T1X0Yuf.png

Anyway, let me tell you how TLP's #1 F2p trip went down today.  Enjoy the ride cuz it's gonna be fun.

03f4CT6.png

SATURDAY, JULY 18TH 2015.  THE LAST PURES pull 70 wolves eager to show the clan world that we are here to stay.  Today consisted of battles vs. Foe, Fi, CP,  a little Rd and Sup as well.  Was a great day to be TLP.  Thanks to everyone for the action.  Below is what happened during these battles.

iAgQnoD.png

So the first fight of the day took place at vents north of ruins.  70 TLP rush the pitiful 45 members that showed up for Fatality.  Soon after the battle began, Fatality moved east while CP crashed us from the West.  We pulled our scims on CP and pushed them back to mossies easily.  Then ran east and pushed Fatality all the way through gap and up to GDZ until they stopped returning.  Nice try lmfao

f0pjPHW.png

qS8bnOh.png

j7yt8v.png

003a414253f64ce6d63f3016761ee753.png

2DeLnRB.png

So we were just chilling at dwarves waiting for Fo to come at us and they finally did.  The fight started ~65 vs 65 at dwarves and TLP quickly dropped piles.  Foe began to move south to try and get a return group but that failed miserably.  TLP killed the remaining Foe and went to edge to rebank.  

bLecYT9.png

646065dcb0c2f9489cc4caa3aa549620.png

cd2136f7653795c720079bd511ff34aa.png

8abdd41137256cae7a9bcc95b12bf9b8.png

3bcd0b580d349d2c3b2a09a6f5fc3c9f.png

After this we banked and hit some CP , SUP, Rd a little while waiting for Foe again.  

DOleSvP.png

9d388b473e090c1d290635f81c6e2367.png

2DeLnRB.pngiAgQnoD.png

dOrrGlU.png

Fight of the day occurred east of 18 ports where Foe rushed us in the trees.  We were dominating and pushed them north when CP decided to hit us from the south.  We then focused CP until they ran lol.  Then Fatality decided to rush us (3v1 lol)  for some reason and would end up getting walked down or killed by TLP members.  Foe decided to re-rush again until they thought it was a bad idea or something.  Cleared.

610ea72c1936d513af718c8e573f8866.png

dZtdzba.png

65daddde3b3b7d0516d6fee31d4b21b2.png

Zotdi6H.png

nIuaEEo.png

6b4b3bb8951d1547afbea8df8b6a6d96.png

1gbc7ac.png

A few last words:  

Thanks to everyone for the battles!  Like I keep saying Fatality members, it's just getting worse for you guys so if you wanna leak pm us and get to know your future clan members!  I hope Fo try a little harder next time when they hype a trip.  Was a great day to be TLP.  Cya next time!

UYtFrb5.png

6jhww8.png

You Me at 6 POV:

Eric POV: