Why CP will never be a good HPC l0l

Westbrook`

Congratulations on making quite possibly the most autistic post of September thus far, buddy.

Stating that a clan will never be a good HPC clan because he was recruiting you and your awful members to CP to train them up to be dogs man.

You're absolutely broccolied, I hope you trip over your fucking shoe string and break an arm so you can't type efficiently. 

And after that, I hope your house burns down.

Congratulations on making quite possibly the most autistic post of September thus far, buddy.

Stating that a clan will never be a good HPC clan because he was recruiting you and your awful members to CP to train them up to be dogs man.

You're absolutely cauliflower, I hope you trip over your fucking shoe string and break an arm so you can't type efficiently. 

Wait, you're making fun of how awful he and his members are when your leader was going out of his way to try and recruit them?

I hope you've just gained insight into your own clan brah, lmfao.

You're absolutely cauliflower, I hope you trip over your fucking shoe string and break an arm so you can't type efficiently. 

Giving auto member to members from an lpc clan isn't recruiting.

~Past Clan History~

Da Mafia Kings - General  CLOSED

L33t Pk Team - Leader CLOSED

Anarchy - Captain CLOSED

Remedy - Leader  CLOSED

Current Clan: Vitality

| Proud Ex Elder of Leet-Tactics |

l000000000000000000000000000000000l how can u be proud of that kid

Thats not what I meant, I meant that CP won't ever be good because you guys just mass recruit unlike other HPCS that are mostly invite only and have set requirements to get in/pk with the clan. You guys have been an irrelevant masser clan since your opening 10 years ago