Moving up to HPC

Westbrook`

Let me be honest here, I'm not even aiming to be a hpc lmfao. I just wanna have fun while it lasts. I don't give 2 fucks about moving to hpc scene. If you think it's needed go ahead and do it. Even alone u could, just recruit till u out pull some hpcs I'm sure they would still give you fights.

No thanks mate!

You would need at least 2-3 months for LPC accounts to even train close to HPC accounts. Idk it's honestly up2 you guys but I would pref not to because I've been to HPC trips *Fo* and it's really cancer. You can't get clean fights and mains are way more infested than pures,preps are less frequent because HPC's care more about their ego than LPC's. 

We're always down :) Come in IRC so we can get a full discussion? I believe this is the best option, if not than we should all reopen our clans at 40-60 cmb as real LPCs and repeat this cycle all over again. Right now I can't even comprehend how or why people believe level 83-89s should be separated from the rest of the community :o Now with the cmb levels we have certain clans are mass joining HPCs and creating some sort of pact to share/borrow members leaving the clans with legitimate members in the dust. Why would u be excited about winning an event if you know it wasn't your members that won it? 

@ btw we can still call ourselves MPC if we are below avg cmb 92 I believe? AAO is far below that

tlp literally went from fresh accs to hpc in like 2 months

you either need to do it yourselves or not at all

if you have good ranks and a good core of members your clan can thrive

Good post

May be wrong, but I'm pretty sure most of the people leading these clans have done terrible if you look at their history (closing and reopening clans constantly)

If MM or Enemy reopened under a similar leadership that made them thrive, they'd be able to make the jump so much faster because they'd have solid leadership and dedicated members

Good post

May be wrong, but I'm pretty sure most of the people leading these clans have done terrible if you look at their history (closing and reopening clans constantly)

If MM or Enemy reopened under a similar leadership that made them thrive, they'd be able to make the jump so much faster because they'd have solid leadership and dedicated members

The simple fact of the matter is that many of the leaderships in the current clans and the ones that get recycled are incompetent or incapable of getting their member base up and running properly.

Is this a joke topic? I'd rather get rushed by Sv with 70 every 5 minutes than fucking go on an hpc trip. lpc's are way fucking better and have a lot more diversity. HPC's don't even f2p besides a 2 hour trip (maybe 15 mins of fighting) and a prep like once every 2 weeks. Hpc's are bad, idk why you would even bring this up lmfao. Plus even though lpc cb's are high most of the hpc's have fucking 100's and brown sticky stuff, and fuck mains.

LPCS: I am Kyle on IRC and if you need help at all with moving up because you feel threatened or if you feel like you can't do it: take it from a clan that did. I will help you out to my best ability because at the end of the day everyone should strive for something, and you shouldn't strive for being a gold medalist in the special olympics when you're a fully capable athlete like many LPCs are doing.

Let's get real here, school is starting and half of your clans will slump due to inconsistent pulls because people don't have time for both clans. Force your members to pick a side and move on up. You guys keep saying you're not ready yet but you won't be ready until you aim for it. Sacrifice your preps and get to training, sacrifice your pulls and get an actual community going, not a false one that just hangs out for 2 hours on a weekend.

If anyone wants to talk about this I'd love to. I think the entire pure community should be working together rather than be split by a wall of 10 combat levels.

Down to try it out I believe AAO would be also xL/Extinct you guys have nothing to lose just join it if you can. I'll talk to rT also. Sv can pull this off also 

Clans that won't be able to do this

Doom is like 70% multi clanners 

OP is 60%

CD pulls like 20 all multi clanners 

you do know that lpc trips are at different times to hpc

Good post

You're only as good as your limits.

In this case, if your goal is to be #1 LPC, that's all you will be is an LPC. That's why it took my clan Supremacy a decent amount of time. We initially aimed to be just an LPC and that's all we could be with that mindset. Months later the HPCs brought their trips to ours, so we then changed our mindset and took #1 the entire of last year's October until their (EOP/Fi) member bases overtook ours. If these LPCs changed their mindsets I'm sure a few would become successful HPCs in just a couple months, but when you have combat caps on your preps and brown sticky stuff obviously you have no room to grow and since they have no room to grow they're waiting for basically nothing to happen lol.