Junior law enforcers

slushpuppy

#UyO5XIc.pngRespected now has the ability to hide posts that are breaking the rules of sharkbrew, they will not have access to issue warn points or ban accounts as that is the domain of the mediators and counselors.

They are like your traffic cop, they can issue you a ticket but you still escalate or appeal the situation to a district judge(Mediators/Counselors)

When a respected hides a post, Mediators and counselors will receive a notification:

74495bfc98f35e01b52dae9f69b68d23.png

And the mods will see if it is necessary to issue a warn, or unhide the post.

Don't worry though, if your posts gets hidden, you will receive a notification from the respected who did it, this will give you the chance to ask for recourse with either the mediators and counselors.

Mediators & Counselors have the power to demote respecteds.

The rules stays the same, I have no intention of killing the various clan rivalries that are occurring throughout the forums, this system simply allows us to vet through our current respected to see who can be trusted with mod functions in the future.

cool.

idk why you are giving our ranks to everyone though.. i honestly dont see why half of those people have the ranks they do tbh.

think you should think twice before you hand out promos to retards like @@Franco who edited and deleted posts that were bashing CP.

yeah but I demoted him anyway after his power abuse ;d.

the problem with the previous system of promoting mods is, i had no clue how they would perform if given powers. This new system allows me to test potential mods before i give them the keys to the weapons that actually do permanent dmg

most of the respected actually applied for mediator and wrote a pretty decent textwall on why they want to be mod.. so this is really a trial phase for them