Adderall

JoJo

I'm curious how popular the use of Adderall/Vyvanse or other ADHD medicine is around the world. Personally in American Unis/College it's really popular, kids here pop it like its candy (including myself). Luckily i am prescribed which is really convenient because it helps me a brown sticky stuff ton with my school work and studying/getting through barely any sleep days.

Curious if anyone else has used/uses it etc.

fuck no, used it to study for a test once and I couldn't sleep for 2 nights and I didn't even want to eat food. I have a prescription but I don't use it, it keeps you focused and you can get a lot of stuff done, but I don't like the side effects at all 

I couldn't sleep for 2 nights and I didn't even want to eat food.

The not sleeping part is common but for 2 nights? Jesus christ. And yeah your appetite is non-existent. It helps me with school work a ton tho.

The not sleeping part is common but for 2 nights? Jesus christ. And yeah your appetite is non-existent. It helps me with school work a ton tho.

well not 2 nights straight, I just couldn't fall asleep at the time I wanted, I had an allnighter of the day on the test, and when I came home I tried to sleep at like 330 pm but couldn't fall asleep til much after. I had to skip the next day of school also

Hilarious that you made this topic now because right now I'm waiting for my adderall prescription to get filled.

But yea I use it, sometimes in absurd amounts. With no real side effects other my dick being more dead than fatality for a little bit after a savage bender studying for midterms/finals.

Hilarious that you made this topic now because right now I'm waiting for my adderall prescription to get filled.

But yea I use it, sometimes in absurd amounts. With no real side effects other my dick being more dead than fatality for a little bit after a savage bender studying for midterms/finals.

Yeah just got mine refilled, so nice. Cramming for midterms so i'm taking way more than im supposed to lol. Also feel you 100% on the dick thing, its dead as fuck after i take it.