• Tlp
  2. 2. Which clan deserves it? (LPC)

• Sv
    • Doom
    • Aao
    • Olympus
    • Ruin
    • Other

As much as I hate to be bias, I actually agree with lemon pepper. Clan of the month shouldn't just rely on clan wars preps. We all know that wildly Pk trips are a huge reason why clans thrive or close so why not include that some how into the evaluation. I realize my clan pulls a lot, but there's a reason for that, and its not from spamming at edge 24/7, but genially hard core recruiting and effective communication. I'm not saying the wildly is the main factor and clan wars isn't brown sticky stuff, but at some point it's disrespectful to ignore a clans wildly performance.

It should be mixture of preps/minis/weekend dominance which shows who is the best clan and dominates anyone @@Braden

Any1 could prep xl and vt for prep streaks lmfao

As much as I hate to be bias, I actually agree with lemon pepper. Clan of the month shouldn't just rely on clan wars preps. We all know that wildly Pk trips are a huge reason why clans thrive or close so why not include that some how into the evaluation. I realize my clan pulls a lot, but there's a reason for that, and its not from spamming at edge 24/7, but genially hard core recruiting and effective communication. I'm not saying the wildly is the main factor and clan wars isn't brown sticky stuff, but at some point it's disrespectful to ignore a clans wildly performance.

how can a clan be so dominant if they only thrive in 1/4th of things that people say are important to pure clans? (Weekends/Preps/Minis/Midweeks)

don't get me wrong, I've thought about it but it's kind of hard to judge weekend events when everyone says they win and nobody ever admits defeat

It's simple just rename it Clan Wars Clan of the Month... then do a separate award for the overall best clan of the month based on everything people are suggesting. This could be pulls + successful fights in the wilderness and overall presence as a clan.

At the end of the day though people know which clans are doing the best

@@Braden

I think CP has 3/4 of those down? (Minis/Weekends/Midweek) ->Factor in our lava pk trips for Midweeks

Anyways like I said the clan declaration system and clan prep ladder is an amazing idea and structure, but I just don't think a clan can call themselves the best one of that month because of it. You feel me on that one or naw? I'm just asking if anything you at least change the name or reshape what it means to be "The Clan of the Month". Just a suggestion though...

@@Braden

I think CP has 3/4 of those down? (Minis/Weekends/Midweek) ->Factor in our lava pk trips for Midweeks

Anyways like I said the clan declaration system and clan prep ladder is an amazing idea and structure, but I just don't think a clan can call themselves the best one of that month because of it. You feel me on that one or naw? I'm just asking if anything you at least change the name or reshape what it means to be "The Clan of the Month". Just a suggestion though...

agreed a clan shouldn't be able to claim they're the clan of the month cause of cwa lmfao irl..cwa teams can go post on zybez if u want aka doom

Doom Also dominates the wilderness. Even out opted by SV. No matter our pull we dominate the wilderness in the lpc scene. Even most 2v1 fights we win. 90% of the losses we have had in the wilderness is when sv gets there slaves cd to help them fight us. :) I understand Sv can`t expose the truth but it`s alright.

How exactly does CP deserve "clan of the month" lmfao?

In order to compete with the top clans you have to:

1) Mass invite every possible person with a runescape account to attend your trips.

2) Have a brown sticky stuff ton of mains attending your trips (in your own cc)

3) Outpull every clan by atleast 20+

Take those 3 points away and you would still be competing with Supremacy and RD on weekends.

You are the scum of the pure community and thats the only award you deserve imho.

Your clan is infested with 39 defence "pures" - If it was up to me i wouldnt even be giving you retards any preps or events and let you die out or go main already.

OT: I think TLP deserves it.

#Case closed.

EDIT: THIS JUST IN!!

YOU THINK A CLAN LIKE THAT DESERVES CLAN OF THE MONTH?

[20:57] <@[CP]Chain|AFK> simple lol

[20:57] <@[CP]Chain|AFK> we recruit off LPCs

[20:57] <@[CP]Chain|AFK> we go to a clan's trips, they come to ours

[20:57] <@[CP]Chain|AFK> simple

I actually do agree clan of the month is not an appropriate title for the award you are giving. Best matched is a much award, in terms of accuracy. But to be honest there is no fair way of choosing who would be clan of the month since it would have to be someone forming their vote, or decision on opinion... So the real solution here is to change the award name to best matched, though I don't think this will actually happen.

@@Bosa is right that clan of the month implies cwa is the most important aspect of pure clanning when it really isn't. It's just the only numerically bias proof score system we can use to judge clans. And I'm saying this as someone who's been part of an lpc and hpc that has won the award.