Should the entire LPC scene just punish olympus?

Colin

All LPC's should simply start focusing on closing olympus since it's already close to that point. They get destroyed every Saturday and Sunday sitting in single with 20 members with 70 hp and 30 def (LOL) that can't really do much besides sit there and eat. They let CP influence them into being one of the most cancer problems in the LPC community and need to be bullied even harder until they close. Wouldn't the LPC scene just be better off without this brown sticky stuff fucking clan?

What the fuck are you even going to do with an account like this?

DxcYcbL.png

You certainly aren't doing any damage and you'll be doing more eating since your hp is so fucking low lol. 

Join cp and get 39 def or get bullied into closing you fucking tomatos

Well what do we have here...

This is basically a topic to make it seem that teaming with 3 other clans this weekend was justified because of 3-5 30 defence accounts LMFAO.

Was three clans not enough? Who else can you team with apart from VT, SV, a random 65s clan and AAO?

This is basically a topic to make it seem that teaming with 3 other clans this weekend was justified because of 3-5 30 defence accounts LMFAO.

Was three clans not enough? Who else can you team with apart from VT, SV, a random 65s clan and AAO?

colin isnt even in ruin you dumb fuck 

are you fucking dumb mate

All LPC's should simply start focusing on closing olympus since it's already close to that point. They get destroyed every Saturday and Sunday sitting in single with 20 members with 70 hp and 30 def (LOL) that can't really do much besides sit there and eat. They let CP influence them into being one of the most cancer problems in the LPC community and need to be bullied even harder until they close. Wouldn't the LPC scene just be better off without this brown sticky stuff fucking clan?

What the fuck are you even going to do with an account like this?

DxcYcbL.png

You certainly aren't doing any damage and you'll be doing more eating since your hp is so fucking low lol. 

Join cp and get 39 def or get bullied into closing you fucking tomatos

pretty sure i do a lot more fucking damage and take next to no damage when i ruin your clan on weekends with this bad boy

96 combat

3d188ca888d52caf657ec8a4d5334870.png

pretty sure i do a lot more fucking damage and take next to no damage when i ruin your clan on weekends with this bad boy

96 combat

3d188ca888d52caf657ec8a4d5334870.png

Then i'll just bring my special account to camp you which ironically is the same combat level LOL. I don't see what you're implying that isn't an lpc account. Thanks for the rsn!!

Then i'll just bring my special account to camp you which ironically is the same combat level LOL. I don't see what you're implying that isn't an lpc account. Thanks for the rsn!!

dw i have another one annnnndddd i also have my maxed 1def :D so i can multi log to