CPL Reset, Other misc shit announcement

slushpuppy

Firstly, huge shoutout to all the clans that participated in the CPL. As of 15 dec 15, there has been 685 matches recorded into the system. On behalf of the sharkbrew rank team, I would want to thank all clan leaders for organizing such events and posting the aftermath topics on sharkbrew

The CPL will be locked from 25-31 Dec. This is to give me time to reset the system and implement some much needed change in the code base. Any events posted between that aforementioned date range will not be recorded into the system. Besides, why play rs on christmas and before new year lol!

The last preps or prep declaration results will be entered into the system on the 27th of dec, this means that as long as your aftermath topic is posted on or before christmas day, it will be recorded.

A feedback/suggestions topic will be posted shortly, this gives you a chance to propose ideas that might make it into the CPL 2k16 version!

Lastly, I would like to clear up some banter that sharkbrew has unfortunately been dragged into;

This topic that was 'supposedly' made by @@Tanqe was actually posted by the hacker who hacked his account. Due to the ip masking feature of sharkbrew, we are unable to determine who posted it and where he/she came from. We only know that the masked IP that posted that topic is different from the masked ip used by og tanqe

b8048bb7750f288b801495f1a6675955.png

Who's to say tanqe didn't hop on a vpn, type that out, claim he was hacked, cry about it, then slurp for this result in an attempt to give others a bad name and claim they hacked it after their own clan was involved in hacking rs accounts after their fight?

I mean bro how would they get his pass was it fi123? Sounds like more fi propaganda to me

Also may I add, if you are inquiring into forum accounts and the ips on them, maybe you should consider a limit of one or two forum accounts for each person and start taking action against those who have several, or would that harm the site activity too much?