Final Ownage Elite Murder Trip | #1 P2P for all of 2015 |

holydreams

hey homodreams, its me, the guy you talked to on tlp ts for 2 hours after we leaked your leaderboards.

I just wanted you to know that you are no longer allowed to join tlp after the jcup is over, like you planned. You can remain in your dying clan until closure, and then you can join a clan more your pace - like fatality.

I kinda feel bad that you get bullied by pretty much every rank and nobody respects your opinions, but when you are as big of a bitch as you are, it is kind of expected.

damn I can't join anymore?

@@HolyDreams you can still join TLP if you really want to, I won't be mad

Finally, Hanuman got a pounding he didn't enjoy (since the jcup anyways). Who woulda thought it would be courtesy of Holydreams?!

Anyways, roll back some regurgitated insult of FOE being a CW clan or me being Jewish or something from the three insults you have in your arsenal

I'll just sit here with your kill pic and my dignity and kick back B)

hey homodreams, its me, the guy you talked to on tlp ts for 2 hours after we leaked your leaderboards. 

I just wanted you to know that you are no longer allowed to join tlp after the jcup is over, like you planned. You can remain in your dying clan until closure, and then you can join a clan more your pace - like fatality. 

I kinda feel bad that you get bullied by pretty much every rank and nobody respects your opinions, but when you are as big of a bitch as you are, it is kind of expected.

LOOOL WHO WOULD LEAVE FOR THE MOST EMBARRASSING CLAN OF 2015/2016

LOOOL WHO WOULD LEAVE FOR THE MOST EMBARRASSING CLAN OF 2015/2016

L0000l bundle of twigsuman is just mad that no matter what brown sticky stuff clan he joins, it'll never be half the clan FOE is. First he closed MM,then TLP coming in 2016. What's the next Clan he's gonna kill? God bless whatever dumbass clan that recruit this bundle of twigsgot. Ya won't last long l000000l.