SharkNews: Leech his new years eve? Victory's english? EoP banned?

MICROWAVER19800

Hey Sharkbrewers!

It is your one and only SharkNews reporter!

Today we have some different news not straight up wilderness related but still quite disturbing.

Lets get straight into!

So as you guys might of heard ex-[EoP]Leader @@Leech has stepped down in EoP because he was to "bussy" clubbing and attending party's. Take a look at the following status updates from leech:

41e31291428792503d009d687585a2e3.png  < You're btw!

b161016044399102b8677768d3543b42.png

fedf2db8c310c82af21e458c7e1509c2.png

958a2d93e5af3906349829cdbe375a2f.png

But according to our sources ex-[EoP-Leader]Leech does not go outside and is to afraid to step up or simpely isn't able to handle it.

Our source had the following to say:

"Leech is 24/7 on teamspeak getting bullied by his own members, if he isn't on teamspeak he's playing fifa with m69 and makes a status update he's clubbing to make him feel better" ~ Source

We found these disturbing status updates about leech on the forums:

"So this Fat ass leech guy started to flame me soon as i came on ts3 today and started to flame me about that i didn't fuck any girls on new year. What i find really funny is this fucking fat ass cow stayed home and played FIFA 16 on new year while i was out partying, Who the fuck stays home and plays FIFA on fucking new year !? i feel actually bad for you dumbass looking beach whale. It's funny how leech always says im a virgin, but the truth is leech ur a motherfucking virgin aswell and with that body what you have atm you will never see a pussy in ur brown sticky stuffty ass life. Also why the fuck do you play fifa inside on a play station when you could go outside and play real football and lose some fucking weight."

"So this leech guy aka mammoth has been flaming a lot past 1 month about that i don't lift, Im a virgin, i have no Friends and i just play rs 24/7. Well the truth hurts leech, because look at you ugly fucking fat ass mammoth, your telling me your not a virgin when you weight over 400 pounds fucking fat ass elephant, And then again you was on a diet for 1 fucking week and then u failed god bless your Fat pack. Your playing league of legends atleast 10h/ day and and then you tell me i have no life? just because your not on ts3 does't mean you have a life broccoli, everyone of us knows ur sitting behind the computer playing LOL with m69 and the crew. The funny part is leech haven't driven a car in his life and he almost 20 god fucking bless man, The only place he has been working in was burger king and he only gained 100 pounds weight there thats it. He also keeps asking ''When was the last time i was in a club'' and he knows that Im underage and i can't attend to any clubs/bars, Well let me tell you guys something, This leech guy went to his first club when he was 19 and took videos from some random girls saying weird stuff, I DO NOT salute this you big cheek fat ass."

We have asked @@Thimaah about this issue with @@Leech, he had the following to say:

"Gotta confirm with callers before talking about leech" ~Thimaah

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got one more story for you guys! [EoP-Applicant]Victory has officially hit a all time low when he tried to flame RD but manages to make once again another mistake.

When you think it can't get any worse after your/you're this happens, the following image can be considered as shocking:

02c88d797629c4c2505fe57554901eff.png

After close investigation it really does say "what are rd"

26aa9bda7ec2d1743cc548aaa03e7320.png

We really don't want to put [EoP-Applicant]Victory to much in the spotlight since we still do not know if he's suicidal or not, but we decided to give him a helping hand and hand him this link so he knows there is still hope: http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/80128/what-are-or-what-is

In other news we had a quick talk with @@Father Justin and he said that TLP is still banned from the wilderness, but now EoP is banned aswell due them getting caught crossing the border more than their twice a week limit. 

We thank you for reading SharkNews and voting us for the best News publisher, without your support we weren't able to do this!