EOP or FOE who will take it all?

موني

Who's going to win the J Cup?  

152 members have voted

1. 1. FOE Vs EOP P2P Fullout that decides the winner of the J Cup, Who Will Win?

You should be the last person to call anybody a broccoli Mr. 4-1 = 100% win rate lmfao. No, if foe loses due to 10+ members getting hit off like FI did, we will look like winners because the statue will be ours considering eop is on "thin ice" l0l. I honestly would rather fight a 100 v 100 anyway, so I couldn't care less who EOP invites, but tell your brown sticky stuffty ranks keep the booters away and we won't have to worry about any disputes. TLP tried to dispute and Jmods didn't find one invite, so GL. EOP only won that dispute vs FI because FI actually brought invites as well, which clearly backfired.

ye bro?

so basically ur going to cry when u lose

kk man

if theres no ddosing and you win I doubt there will be a dispute keep it clean. and holy wasnt making threats lmfao you must be new

who r u

I think foe is gonna win either that be legit or them disputing cuz of invites

it's ok FOE were disputed last year for invites. Jagex won't take it lightly with them.

Plus if FOE dispute after they lose it'll be funny AF because they took invites vs FI last year and wouldn't rematch when Jagex said rematch, they stuck with the VID not the cup lmfao.