[P2P]Rage's Undefeated Monday Pk Trip 4-0's Olympus Jan/18/2016

Control Pker

LhoH3Ie.png

Rage Moves quickly to find slaughter with only 8-10 Member pking at east dragons. After Running through them in .5 we decided that we should do something else considering they ended to do some Bossing. We Heard from sources that Olympus was fighting with VT+ Envy ( or aao) and were getting bodied so we got everyone online to peak at 30 Rage Bears. We Find Olympus calling us out at Sperm hill so we corped and smacked Olympus everytime they went out. Olympus try's to call rage out matched opts but are always getting cleared. S/O to Olympus Ranks my ears hurt from your teamspeak after the 2nd clear. 

S/O to All who showed up Lpc vs Mpc is always fun to see, especially when Olympus struggles. Just goes to show what will happen when rage becomes Mpc in the near future. Aka Bvg im here to close you and i told you i was coming with a force. 

Cool, but I think moving to MPC is a huge mistake when its literally just a poor mans HPC scene. You still have addy/mains/invites/teaming etc.

addy? mains? are you okay? 

another thing is why did you send aao member into rage teamspeak to "help" snipe olympus and were denied? 

Also those mains were apparently cp and probably had leaks in olympus clearly when they tried to crash our fight but olympus was cleared already, also comparing our combats, i said "mpc soon" doesnt mean tomorrow thanks.