new #1 MPC?

Fear The Beard

Slaughter members/ranks needs to decide if they are going to stick with their LPC or leave completely to their MPC/HPC. There will surely be an internal conflict.

Btw, I love how bias some of these people are, just because they are connected/in to/that clan.

Every clan has their slumping moments, so its too early to say anything. Ruin might start pulling high again and Envy might actually take wins out of some fights. CD is gone, Doom is following so they have no ally/rivalry. I think Ruin will be #1 matched. If Slaughter doesn't lose a lot of members and actually decide to go MPC it will be between Olympus, Rage and Slaughter. I rarely see Apex now, and AAO are hitting LPCs more than MPCs so have to leave them out of this.

Olympus has numbers & an established spot in the MPC scene. Been open forever, regardless of slumping or not, they're not going to be just pushed over by new clans moving up. AAO is the same way, but I don't think they're nearly as good as when they competed with Sv - that was their peak, they're good, but not as good as then. Apex seems to just hate Ruin & nothing else, I don't know anything about them other than they always say brown sticky stuff about Ruin. Ruin is a non-factor, as I see it. Envy pulls high but I don't think can compete in clan wars against other clans. Maybe if the pulls were 50v50+ they'd do well, but anything lower than 40v40 & I think the core members of the already established clans in MPC are going to take that win. Rage moving up will have high pulls from recruiting in Edge like the rest of the clans in the world do, and seem to already want to pick fights with Olympus which is kinda funny but won't be able to compete in clan wars - the all around quality isn't there. 

Oh I also foresee an already disabled VT merging with Rage after the quality leaks I heard yesterday LOL.

Wildy predictions without naming my own clan

Olympus, AAO, & Apex will kill each other like normal.

Envy after the last of those 3.

Rage after Envy

Ruin after Rage

VT will have merged with Rage by this point so IDK why I'm mentioning them.

Rage & Envy may switch spots several times but IDK if they're gonna go pass AAO, & Olympus.

Clan Wars predictions without naming my own clan

AAO

Apex

Olympus

Envy

Ruin

Rage

Slaughter members/ranks needs to decide if they are going to stick with their LPC or leave completely to their MPC/HPC. There will surely be an internal conflict.

Btw, I love how bias some of these people are, just because they are connected/in to/that clan.

Every clan has their slumping moments, so its too early to say anything. Ruin might start pulling high again and Envy might actually take wins out of some fights. CD is gone, Doom is following so they have no ally/rivalry. I think Ruin will be #1 matched. If Slaughter doesn't lose a lot of members and actually decide to go MPC it will be between Olympus, Rage and Slaughter. I rarely see Apex now, and AAO are hitting LPCs more than MPCs so have to leave them out of this.

Biased is saying your clan will be in the top 3 best MPC clans before you've officially moved up. Knowing a clan has a memberlist full of people from HPC & MPC clans that have been successful consistently is just observing the statistics & evidence around you. 

Rage may do semi-decent in the wilderness against AAO, Olympus, and Apex... But they're going to walk Rage like a dog in Clan Wars - that's implying you give them events LOL.

Biased is saying your clan will be in the top 3 best MPC clans before you've officially moved up. Knowing a clan has a memberlist full of people from HPC & MPC clans that have been successful consistently is just observing the statistics & evidence around you. 

Rage may do semi-decent in the wilderness against AAO, Olympus, and Apex... But they're going to walk Rage like a dog in Clan Wars - that's implying you give them events LOL.

The bias comment wasn't only for Slaughter, it was for the majority in this thread and others like it.

We mini'd AAO a few days ago, and we were up in opts at one round with all them farely close. All clans mentioned in this this are much older and experienced than Rage, which is a completely new clan from the dirt. Don't pretend as if we haven't had any wins against you or Olympus, Envy etc. and to compare it on that basis you can't deny that Rage will do good. We still have a lot of time and we're doing our best to improve the clan, but this takes time. We're asking MPCs minis and preps for both F2P and P2P right now, even when we haven't officially moved up, to greaten our experience and get better. You can't deny Rage has been improving, and that progress has not stalled.

The bias comment wasn't only for Slaughter, it was for the majority in this thread and others like it.

We mini'd AAO a few days ago, and we were up in opts at one round with all them farely close. All clans mentioned in this this are much older and experienced than Rage, which is a completely new clan from the dirt. Don't pretend as if we haven't had any wins against you or Olympus, Envy etc. and to compare it on that basis you can't deny that Rage will do good. We still have a lot of time and we're doing our best to improve the clan, but this takes time. We're asking MPCs minis and preps for both F2P and P2P right now, even when we haven't officially moved up, to greaten our experience and get better. You can't deny Rage has been improving, and that progress has not stalled.

The only thing you've managed to do is have your leaders ask VT if they can attend a prep against Slaughter. Minis aren't relevant, we P2P mini'd Ruin and that doesn't mean anything... If you get a prep with an MPC, let me know - I'll ask if they want a bunch of Slaughter invites just for lolxd's.

But ya gl with the move, your wilderness is better than clanwars & I don't see that changing.