Most Dominant Pure Clans of All Times

Burntswordfish

yeah the clan which has won 1 fullout is comparable to the #1 f2p and #1 p2p clans of all time but clans which have won 8+ full outs and have smashed eop for 10 years ain't... Tad bias aren't we?

No other clan was consistently competing in the wilderness back in 2009-2012.  Eop were somewhat regularly better than Foe in F2P.  Not really sure about who is #3 in P2P, the only clans I saw as a Foe member regularly were Mm and Hf.

Yeah your 99 was made to camp our clan because you can't compete as pures and struggles to compete as zerkers r0fl. CD never became pure, they just attended pure trips. They admitted to bringing mains because "their members were training new accounts but wanted to come to trips" r0fl.btw your clan can't compete in one of the most important aspects of runescape, how do you feel?

yeah? Doom is dead lol the slump is strong how mad are you? So mad that you will reply to whatever I say?

yeah the clan which has won 1 fullout is comparable to the #1 f2p and #1 p2p clans of all time but clans which have won 8+ full outs and have smashed eop for 10 years ain't... Tad bias aren't we?

Given how we dominated both MM and FOE in the peak of pure clanning for 2 consecutive years (in F2P) while MM refused to full-out us, i'd say yes its comparable.

Given how we dominated both MM and FOE in the peak of pure clanning for 2 consecutive years (in F2P) while MM refused to full-out us, i'd say yes its comparable.

Given how many times EoP closed consecutively in osrs alone is comparable to how many full outs not only have foe and mm competed in, but won.

lmfao

From a mayhem makers perspective, the only clan that came close to us was those Final Ownage bundle of twigsgots but they needed 39 def to compete 

Mm lost in P2P before Foe went 30 def and Mm needed rune pures and tanks to compete themselves.

1. MM

2. FOE

3. TLP/EOP (P2P TLP by far, F2P TLP has been better matched since 2011 (for the time both were open) but EOP could always pull more to f2p for the most part

4. ^
5. Fi  was good on 07 for a bit but was brown sticky stuffty as fuck from 2009 until finally getting better accounts than everyone in middle of 2012 (when nobody cared about the game).  

6. CP

7. epidemic

8. DP

non-bias

The Hatred was also rly good back in 2006~ or so and were very dominant

- FOE 2011/2012

- Fatality 2012

If we're talking strictly clan wars Frenzy is undisputed #1 (39-4). 

Saying anything else is pure delusion. Absolutely LOL @ everyone overrating Epidemic. 

I was never in Epidemic but honestly Epidemic was the only successful pure clan that came from nothing. 

Look at it this way, Foe / MM / Tlp / eop / Fatality , etc were all open for years and had constant fights to be the best. Epidemic was the only "re-opened or new" clan that ever took #1 convincingly among the whole pure world. The only other clan that ever came close was DP and they honestly were never even close. That says a lot.

So no, Epidemic was never "over hyped" they were the ONLY new clan to EVER be relevant. 

MM #1 F2p Forever basically.

Foe #2 F2p for the Longest period

Fatality #3 F2p for the next longest sometimes took #2 over Foe

CP is arguably the best @ lowest ops f2p for the longest.

This is where it gets difficult. OLD Eop was > TLP but after like 2009 TLP > Eop in f2p. I'd give the #4 f2p to Eop.

In P2p

Foe #1 p2p Forever

MM #2 P2p. All my tlp brothers who weren't there can shut up. We never won anything over 80 vs 80

Tlp #3 P2p , untouchable with the exception of fatality sometimes getting to us.

Fatality #4 p2p , After Fatality everyone else was pretty much garbage @ p2p. 

But yeah Epidemic for the best "new" clan that ever came out.

MM honestly was the best clan ever and I was never a fan of them but credit is due where credit is due.