[CP]Franco's next move

DULL

cp franco's next move  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What clan is he gonna join now that cp is dead?

• pisstality(again)
    • rd
    • sv
    • foe(again)
    • tlp(again)
    • doom
    • not eop
    • supremacy

It concerns me that a 1-16 warlord in any day and age runescape clan has been promoted and rewarded for his lack luster calling and ability to show very minimal results (1-16 infact) yet is eops greatest chance as leader of the clan. As equally disturbing is that kobe, one of the more mentally impaired of the community, has been givin a 4th chance at attendance taking council position. if these arnt the most desperate promos in eops history idk what else would come close to topping it besides maybe preschool as warlord @@dull @ @ @adazzled

L0L

@@lookatwhatidid

It concerns me that a 1-16 warlord in any day and age runescape clan has been promoted and rewarded for his lack luster calling and ability to show very minimal results (1-16 infact) yet is eops greatest chance as leader of the clan. As equally disturbing is that kobe, one of the more mentally impaired of the community, has been givin a 4th chance at attendance taking council position. if these arnt the most desperate promos in eops history idk what else would come close to topping it besides maybe preschool as warlord @@dull @ @ @adazzled

imagine being in the first and only clan to lose a fullout to eop ahaha fi fi fi hah!!

damn im not even active and this virgin make topics about me

is eop rlly that hype that cp went out saturday on unofficial trip like we always do on every super bowl weekend every year?

yh man im rlly clan hop in 2k16

Wasn't the superbowl on Sunday and the f2p trip on Saturday though? Nobody else had a problem with the Saturday trips smh...

damn im not even active and this virgin make topics about me

is eop rlly that hype that cp went out saturday on unofficial trip like we always do on every super bowl weekend every year?

yh man im rlly clan hop in 2k16

superbowl was sunday l0l nice try mr franco u r just a big clan hopper that all u r and i busted ya! gratz eop