EoP vs Ruin Tournament World Prep 2-0

Hazardous

Show me some pics, i will null it

oh lol didn't realise this was going to count?

Yeah @@slushpuppy just look ^ and through the topic there is other pics.

We had to redo a round that we won coz of said cheating but the 2 rounds they posted there was also cheating.

Both clans broke rules I can confirm. Is a nulled prep.

First round went smoothly which EoP won. There were noted a couple D Defenders seen on the side of Ruin (being a few tlp looking for some specs)

Second round resulted in a redo due to full bandos individuals in play on ruins end (not clear if intention was to intentionally screw with event or troll).

Third round (aka second redo) there was one cunt in arma running around trolling on our side despite strict orders not to, we took care of him after (and as he wasn't piled, the affect was minimal), while there were still a number of individuals on Ruin's side with D Defenders/Bandos.

We decided after that round we wouldn't risk wasting anyone's time with the cheeky cunts messing about, but it was organised as a prep and it was upheld to the best it could. Taking away the aspect of it being a prep would be rather silly, and could lead to a petty nullification in the future if an argument is placed. Eg; one individual trolling during a round of a prep (like @@Plawpy wearing his addy when we've already defeated our opponents). However, there has not been a case of prep nullification for one individual trolling around in a prep which they do not have a direct affect on the outcome. 

There's the dispute!

First round went smoothly which EoP won. There were noted a couple D Defenders seen on the side of Ruin (being a few tlp looking for some specs)

Second round resulted in a redo due to full bandos individuals in play on ruins end (not clear if intention was to intentionally screw with event or troll).

Third round (aka second redo) there was one cunt in arma running around trolling on our side despite strict orders not to, we took care of him after (and as he wasn't piled, the affect was minimal), while there were still a number of individuals on Ruin's side with D Defenders/Bandos.

We decided after that round we wouldn't risk wasting anyone's time with the cheeky cunts messing about, but it was organised as a prep and it was upheld to the best it could. Taking away the aspect of it being a prep would be rather silly, and could lead to a petty nullification in the future if an argument is placed. Eg; one individual trolling during a round of a prep (like @@Plawpy wearing his addy when we've already defeated our opponents). However, there has not been a case of prep nullification for one individual trolling around in a prep which they do not have a direct affect on the outcome. 

There's the dispute!

@@slushpuppy

@@Ir0ny Read murd's reply

@@slushpuppy why do I have to read it? You guys already dq'd  it.

The truth is after the cheating being done the agreed prep rules were broken and the prep was no longer valid. There were 3 round completed and EVERY round there was some1 cheating. @@Murd claims there was defenders on our side but I also saw bandos on their side in the first round and armadyl in the third round (2nd round redo).

IMO if they had stayed for the last round my ranks and I would have admitted defeat but the fact that they left was due to cheating in general was their decision that the prep wasn't worth it. We never expected them to even try and claim a win because we could have done the same but it would have been pointless in such a messy prep.

It's simply being disputed because they want to win COTM which doesn't affect me tbh but the fact is we need to be consistent on sharkbrew and under normal circumstances I don't think they would have pushed for this win.

The truth is after the cheating being done the agreed prep rules were broken and the prep was no longer valid. There were 3 round completed and EVERY round there was some1 cheating. @@Murd claims there was defenders on our side but I also saw bandos on their side in the first round and armadyl in the third round (2nd round redo).

IMO if they had stayed for the last round my ranks and I would have admitted defeat but the fact that they left was due to cheating in general was their decision that the prep wasn't worth it. We never expected them to even try and claim a win because we could have done the same but it would have been pointless in such a messy prep.

It's simply being disputed because they want to win COTM which doesn't affect me tbh but the fact is we need to be consistent on sharkbrew and under normal circumstances I don't think they would have pushed for this win.

I can readd it back into the system owing to extenuating circumstances.

Basically I will need pics of both side cheating excluding the first round(which appears to be nulled) and considered a redo?

If this prep does get logged, it will go into eop's COTM for mar

Basically I will need pics of both side cheating excluding the first round(which appears to be nulled) and considered a redo?

If this prep does get logged, it will go into eop's COTM for mar

If the first round was nulled then they didn't win the prep. Can they provide pictures of cheating?

I'll have to see what I can get but as far as I know there are only 2 pictures of cheating. One from each side to prove both clans cheated. The picture they provided is round 1 and the picture we provided was round 2.

So far it's just eop's word against ruin

If the first round was nulled then they didn't win the prep. Can they provide pictures of cheating?

I'll have to see what I can get but as far as I know there are only 2 pictures of cheating. One from each side to prove both clans cheated. The picture they provided is round 1 and the picture we provided was round 2.

So far it's just eop's word against ruin

I only skimmed the topic, can you provide reference to those pics?