Doom HPC opening weekend predictions

Tyendinaga

Also they have to deal with their elite+ cd leak or else they're gonna get sniped on f2p and 1itemed in p2p. Most of their +1 members won't handle it

CD doesn't have and will never have our boards. They leaked old school boards which is the lowest form of rank boards we have and there was nothing on them. But yes keep thinking that lmao

with SV recently knocking our members off in another prep i can assure you it's clear that SV hasn't realized the extent to which we don't off. Honestly with the amount of masser brown sticky stuffters sv brings with slaughter/cd and whoever else it's probably to everyone elses advantage TLP shows them their place while everyone else gets clean fights. 

whats sv? i thought they were called jaja tho..

They will get brown sticky stuff on.. who gets closed by sithlord in 2k12??

worry about your zerker clan don't worry about us

i asked you a question, and generally it's in your best interest you respond to your superiors when they query

especially when your members tote themselves as "the best pure clan" lmao..

i asked you a question, and generally it's in your best interest you respond to your superiors when they query

especially when your members tote themselves as "the best pure clan" lmao..

Lmfao get your minion to delete my reply again you little brown sticky stuff

sit down lil nigga

I also don't think it's going to be a lot of 1 v 1 wildly fights with Doom since they started beef with SV, CP, FOE, CD, and FI. Literally every clan is going to crash and camp Doom. They might survive in F2P because of their alliance with other clans and easier to get away, but it's going to be terrible in P2P for them.

Lmfao get your minion to delete my reply again you little brown sticky stuff

sit down lil farmer

we have strict guidelines about entrapment and considering we lit one another up there was nothing i could do about your comment other than have a laugh, thank you for that

i have no control over the other respected/moderator behavior however