Doom HPC opening weekend predictions

Tyendinaga

I mean, 30 def doesn't have much benefits either lol... From my understand 30 def was good in EOC, because you could get turmoil. Now, you get snakeskin body and addy for f2p. Not that good IMO, but still makes a good difference in F2P.

Doom will do fine right off the bat, especially in f2p. They have a large enough core to pull well despite all their time off and they've all trained up, they should be on equal terms with other HPCs in terms of levels. In p2p they will be getting ragged by CD/Rage 1 item retards, they should be able to get some decent action regardless.

I mean, 30 def doesn't have much benefits either lol... From my understand 30 def was good in EOC, because you could get turmoil. Now, you get snakeskin body and addy for f2p. Not that good IMO, but still makes a good difference in F2P.

F2p it makes a significant difference. P2p....not so much 

I think they'll have a good opening weekend... 

I foresee it being like this:

Doom hit ___ clan, SV crash and hit Doom, TLP come and hit SV, FI try to save SV, EOP comes to rail FI.

Basically the same as every other weekend the only difference is Doom are starting the fights this time. 

Oh and at some point FI will bring some of the most awful mains they can find to help them in their journey to become the #5 HPC

This

Admittedly my own clan and myself are 30 def upto 37 *

On a side note, since so many of you bitched and moaned recently about the quality of posts on this forum, here is your chance to be creative with your banter or actually make something of a discussion. 

fixed it for ya  :lol:

I've read their rank boards.

They have an alternative to close into EoP if their hpc experience goes down hill. 0wl made a paragraph long response towards not joining tlp whatsoever. Ryan and remy suggested EoP/foe.

How exactly would they mass join foc with 30+ def?

They should of just made the hop like Olympus did. I don't know why they had to wait so long to make the transition when Olympus just decided one day to come out at HPC times and is actually doing pretty good.

They may have lost their initial hype but it'll be interesting to see where they stand when they got CD mains/members ragging them in every trip.

Have to agree with this only because olympus made the transition within a day, they still have an outstanding pull and i'm just happy mpc/lpc rank teams finally realise the only real competition is competing in the hpc bracket. Don't care to much bout the beef i care about how long the weekend trips and how much week action there is all the beef is just a plus for banter

yh defo better then tlp

oyeah dont ever take a fall in on round 3 since u got straight 1 hitted vs eop

stick to hosting inners 

lmao you guys were straight up talking about who you were hitting off in your ts. ddos me again this weekend it won't save your clan

I guess no pure clan is pure then because every single pure clan on OSRS have people above 20 def

I agree, leaders/leaderships aren't the same as they use to. They've fallen to these raggers/trolls. Would be nice to see a new clan open and put their foot down an keep it things 100 to have a respectable clan.

If that clan existed even with taking losses everyday i'd prefer that hpc over any of the current selection.