[S][U][P]remacy Vs [C]orrupt [P]ures F2P Prep [2-1]

Dannypool

Oh god don't start ur only preps are vs MPC clans and u still lose lmao

last prep we had vs u we perfcted you, you havent prepped us since but then again ur just a newbundle of twigs try hard in rd that is still proud member lmfao

Is lil danny upset?? Don't worry kid, I'll play twice as hard. See u this weekend bundle of twigsboiii!

oh yeah man! Very upset =[ very scared!! Wonder how long it took you to figure out my college lmfa0 when my name basically showed where my college was nimrod

oh yeah man! Very upset =[ very scared!! Wonder how long it took you to figure out my college lmfa0 when my name basically showed where my college was nimrod

Edit! Didn't want this bundle of twigsgot to cry in front of u guys.

last prep we had vs u we perfcted you, you havent prepped us since but then again ur just a newbundle of twigs try hard in rd that is still proud member lmfao

lol ok the 20v20 when u didn't perfect us?. Whos teamcape you wearing this weekend? Your finally on the road to recovery after being in a slump we put you in for months lets not ruin it now lmfao.

lol ok. Whos teamcape you wearing this weekend? Your finally on the road to recovery after being in a slump we put you in for months lets not ruin it now lmfao.

yeh sure that 30 man pull on saturdays really slumped us man