Breakdown of fatality Sunday trip

https:/.youtube.com/watch?v=X7iFF9iH1gA&ebc=ANyPxKonQsFBCePh0DTZEkZTBRqPHwigrg5rio0WwtDrWy5gz8UjHs6ApEyCec43GzxQgdspkpO8LaWmgTx3bGKEtN_Mo6ybQA

Alright so the first right vs EOP they got pushed southeast and video ends

Next fight they labeled as fi vs cluster. They had 45 of the cape counter at the start crashing a fight that had been going on that they outnumbered. Instead of going balls deep into it they decide to snipe the outskirts while in single 50% of it. Eventually TLP focuses them and pushes them southeast once again. Video cuts out

Their next fight is labeled Fi vs TLP but once again they crash TLP vs Sv and once again they get focused and the video cuts out.

Last fight of the day they fight EOP near rune rocks north of mossies. They are down on the cape counter with birthday running around like a headless chicken when foe crashes and the video cuts out again

If you're wondering why this video wasn't posted on their topic it's because they literally lost every fight they had. The video also shows that they pulled 49 max because that's the highest number the cape counter hits during their entire video.

Tldr: fi sucks

I would have to agree with you there, it really wasn't a challenge at all

I was away on sharkbrew business this weekend so I couldn't attend the trips.

I read Fatalities weekend topic and was surprised to see they did so well! But then upon further investigation I found their video that they must have forgotten to post on their topic.

After watching I realized the propaganda and lies in their topic. Very disappointing

i could go full cronic rn saying ur beating a dead human but ill go with the gratz eop you guys deserve that =]

see you in summer again fi

honestly ill expect a fi vs sv rivalry in summer,  quote me on that (i hope u win that fi tbh)

i could go full cronic rn saying ur beating a dead human but ill go with the gratz eop you guys deserve that =]

see you in summer again fi

honestly ill expect a fi vs sv rivalry in summer, quote me on that (i hope u win that fi tbh)

Difference is fi pulled 60 w/signups vs you and didnt claim a win when tlp beat them.

Theyre claiming a win on everything right now lmao