Is there anyone who still has urges for Private Server clanning?

Control Pker

Trying to divert my words to fit your delusions isn't fooling anyone either lmfao

Why would I need to fool anyone? You're the one who's emotional, upset and spending their time on a forum for a game they don't play obsessing over someone who doesn't like you

Why would I need to fool anyone? You're the one who's emotional, upset and spending their time on a forum for a game they don't play obsessing over someone who doesn't like you

Ye that's why you're on here telling every1 your life story in an attempt to build ur online persona.

Which btw every1 sees right through.

Ye that's why you're on here telling every1 your life story in an attempt to build ur online persona.

Which btw every1 sees right through.

I don't need to build a persona when it's real lmfao

You're sat obsessing over me btw l0l

Ye so u gotta tell everyone ur minor irl achievements to get attention

Aka building ur online persona lmfao

You're a lot dumber than you attempt to sound wtf

How am I attempting to sound like anything when I'm writing

???

??

?

You're still sat obsessing over someone on forum for a game you don't play btw

private servers only thrived when eoc came and you couldn't clan on real rs. when 07 came, rsps clanning started going downhill.

Not necessarily true clans on bs were pulling 100+ before eoc happened and competed with the clans from rs when they came over

Looking at your post history (2 clicks btw very easy) you seem like you're incredibly insecure and don't seem to post anything positive and only attempt to berate people lmfao

Tell us more about how you're depressed and hate the world after tier 0 closed l0l

how does LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE TOPIC turn into a fight between you and someone from tlp or some other clan about your real life situations and how great you are at your job or whatever???

it's legit every clan discussion topic

have this fucking "who's broccolied and whos cool irl" convo in private for once, we've all seen it enough times holy fuck