critically endangered clans?

slushpuppy

Critically Endangered (CR): purge for opening directly into the mpc scene with hardly any members. dunno much about the current hpc scene but i'd guess fatality isn't in a good spot based on what im seeing on here

Vulnerable (Vu): glory for talking brown sticky stuff to cd before they're even open

Critically Endangered (CR): sv - since moving up to hpc and starting a rivalry with the #1 pure clan, they have dropped from 115-45 pulls and have yet to beat TLP in either server, wildy or clan wars. Have also lost a handful of ranks.

Vulnerable (Vu): fi - only reason they aren't in the above category is that they have been in this state for over 12 months now with no signs of improving. It is definitely not looking good for them seeing as the clan who they serve (sv) are slumping harder and harder every week.

Cr: apex, started a rivalry with aao(lol) and slumped to 30 pulls lost to rage and st in preps cancelled Sunday trips consecutively etc etc

Vu: slaughter tbh, if they start losing in preps(when they're a clan wars clan) they won't have much left because they're bad in the wildy

Critically Endangered: Sovereign: After failing to leave an impact on the monolith that is TLP they are resorting to moving down the pure clan ladder with less than optimal results. I suspect their tipping point is past and are on their way to no return to any semblance of ability to compete. 

Vulnerable: FOE : with their anniversary coming up they will be subject to the full force of TLP despite their dogging and hiding from us on our own anni. Following months of no show in the f2p server and refusing to compete in the p2p these coming weekends will determine whether they want to stay relevant or not. 

CR:

SV - A clan that really has nothing going for them, they have awful quality (see clan wars record) and their recent weekend topics shows how bad their weekends are getting. They used to be able to pull high, which kept them alive and kicking, but this has dropped rather dramatically. Weekends of sitting in singles and being happy with this will soon begin to grind their less-loyal members. 

Apex - A leadership with little to no direction and lacking in experience leading or calling for quality clans. None of the ranks have been a predominant rank in another clan, most hung on the coattails of the better ranks. In order to survive they need to work on core quality, i,e. not those who care more about their HPC than Apex.

VU: 

Fatality - Although I don't think they will close, as they are stubborn, they have fallen into a slump. From teaming with SV to losing to EOP and RD, it's been quite the eventful last few weeks for their members. It seems that you can't teach these old dogs new tricks, every time they pull low they stay humble and earn some respect until they inevitably have an influx of applicants/ex-members come back and they begin the ego trip again - which is generally shot down when they fall back to their 40/50 pulls. 

Doom - I like these guys but they're the new kids on the block so by default are vulnerable. All the brown sticky stuff HPCs are trying to focus them to make a name for their-selves but ultimately it's quite embarrassing when the new kids on the block are doing more work on the weekends than their "rivals".