Yikes lmao

Togo

Because it didnt make sense

Why did you get your clan closed, and start talking brown sticky stuff after that? Go sing some more barby girl you broccoli

lmao damn dude nice one come prep my mpc on envy or my hpc on bloody vikings oh w8 lmao

broke rules + hit offline teamspeak3. i dont count that as a win for them or a loss for us. they know the truth so doesnt bother me.. between me and him he knows he is the clown here *yikes...and ur clan closed and struggled to get 15 in cc daily..u ddos for ur opening prep and what clan even does a opening with a prep.

broke rules + hit offline teamspeak3. i dont count that as a win for them or a loss for us. they know the truth so doesnt bother me.. between me and him he knows he is the clown here *yikes...and ur clan closed and struggled to get 15 in cc daily..u ddos for ur opening prep and what clan even does a opening with a prep.

broke rules u wot lmao was 35v35 65cmb cab despite we had no1 over 60 u got clapped lmao

All I see are a bunch of retards running around trying to find nmz so they can train their brown sticky stuff accounts up

ye thts my main acc