I call it..... Purpe!

0verl0wd

As we all know, POP is slumping, they can't 1v1 in wildy, they always call chaos for backup, they have 15 [iM] members on their TS... all signs of closing soon

and since POP is known for slumping and merging ( OG you are better than POP) and since Purge is... well... basically they are pulling 12 to wildy... 

So its very obvious that PoP will want to merge with Purge so that both clans don't close!

and back to the title!! i call this new merge!! purpe!!! ...

what do you think the alliance will be called??

@@0verl0wd you're an absolute cauliflower

can't believe bv chooses to let this guy represent their clan

Ex. @OFFICER of Frenzy

Ex %Warlord of Chaotic

you know who we are lmao

I can't believe a guy like you is a rank in a clan...than again your a no life who only plays runescape... and cant even hold a clan... why you mad of the truth??? Is it because of the name purpe? ok u can shorten it to PuP their you go

I can't believe a guy like you is a rank in a clan...than again your a no life who only plays runescape... and cant even hold a clan... why you mad of the truth??? Is it because of the name purpe? ok u can shorten it to PuP their you go

u can't even spell overlord 

i'm not a rank but keep trying