Regarding all TLP members:

Father Justin

Idk.

Didn't SV go main again (not just once but TWICE LMFAO) since they couldn't compete as pures?  Iirc some SV rank said that "SV will be better than MM" (lol).

If I had to pick a fucking clan to "rag" I'd go after FI 24-7 because they're the only clan that flat-out refuses to fight/makes fake (albeit hilarious) topics/etc.  At the very minimum TLP/EOP/FOE are willing to give things a whirl if brown sticky stuff hit the fan even with low pulls.  At least I know FOE will when Walli is around, EOP certainly would since Elver has some influence + the MM mentality and Hanu also being ex-MM would most likely fight down opts (even if he's potato masher he isn't a bitch on Runescape.com).  

On the flip side you have losers like FI who refuse to fight even with a decent pull, which isn't exactly a surprise because their member-base is comprised of neckbeards and uneducated usain bolts who fail at clicking food in Runescape.  Also isn't there some FI leader named 'Cock' or something?  Lmfao who the fuck would name their son after a phallus.  

Anyways, I doubt that SV can even compete with any third tier main clans/team since all you guys do is cancer rag and make the entire scene more brown sticky stuff than it already is lol.

Gratz on wasting your lives.  God bless you and your bowlcuts. 

Idk.

Didn't SV go main again (not just once but TWICE LMFAO) since they couldn't compete as pures?  Iirc some SV rank said that "SV will be better than MM" (lol).

If I had to pick a fucking clan to "rag" I'd go after FI 24-7 because they're the only clan that flat-out refuses to fight/makes fake (albeit hilarious) topics/etc.  At the very minimum TLP/EOP/FOE are willing to give things a whirl if brown sticky stuff hit the fan even with low pulls.  At least I know FOE will when Walli is around, EOP certainly would since Elver has some influence + the MM mentality and Hanu also being ex-MM would most likely fight down opts (even if he's potato masher he isn't a bitch on Runescape.com).  

On the flip side you have losers like FI who refuse to fight even with a decent pull, which isn't exactly a surprise because their member-base is comprised of neckbeards and uneducated usain bolts who fail at clicking food in Runescape.  Also isn't there some FI leader named 'Cock' or something?  Lmfao who the fuck would name their son after a phallus.  

Anyways, I doubt that SV can even compete with any third tier main clans/team since all you guys do is cancer rag and make the entire scene more brown sticky stuff than it already is lol.

Gratz on wasting your lives.  God bless you and your bowlcuts.

Mate