[B]loody [V]ikingz 80+ Weekend Pull ft Devotion's Closing Trip

HoboLivesOnSharkbrew

If that is true, then you are being a hypocrite by calling us out for binging mains to fight op mains.

I mentioned Veng and PD, not your clan. I don´t care about your clan. You are the one who quoted me with the sole purpose of starting an argument. 

The funny part is that I never said anything of you bringing mains, You brought that up yourself :) . and back at Envy CD faught our pures with mains, you know best that this is true since you where part of the family back then

We bring pures, our small main unit is to kill op mains, meanwhile you bring 30 def and/or MPC accounts to LPC fights. (don´t deny this)

Cmon Pain, you know I got love for you, but those mains come into fights too. LPC bringing defence is a concern. Times are changing I guess.

The funny part is that I never said anything of you bringing mains, You brought that up yourself :) . and back at Envy CD faught our pures with mains, you know best that this is true since you where part of the family back then

We both know what you were alluding to. Don´t act dumb. 

Cmon Pain, you know I got love for you, but those mains come into fights too. LPC bringing defence is a concern. Times are changing I guess.

Yes they do, especially in clumps.

Times are definetily changing.

We both know what you were alluding to. Don´t act dumb. 

Yes they do, especially in clumps.

Times are definetily changing.

no flame or anything. but you started clanning in 2k15, you dont even know how times were before "thing were changing"

Pandemic and Vengeance should just setup pkri´s with eachother instead of fighting in the LPC and MPC scenes.

1. Pandemic is to scared to fight us. They have a big mouth but they can't back it up.
  2. You're living in a dream world if you think it's only pures vs pures nowadays. That's one of the reasons why I left the pure scene months ago.

Yeh agreed, dv shouldn't have had pd in their capes in the first place anyways

Exactly Jim. At least we're always repping our own clan capes :). We feel like there's no reason/point to hide in our eyes. PD/DV was talking to much sh!t against Vengeance and you know what they say 'talk brown sticky stuff, get hit'.

OT: BV completely dominated that fight against DV.