Lol RD...

Ram

Thoughts @@17_, I', beginning to think you're the leak LOL. Since the existence of clan pking fallins in P2P are a huge no-no, yet RD has now done it twice in the past two weekend trips and have been punished. Just goes to show how unfit your leaders truly are.

Nobody gives a brown sticky stuff about this brown sticky stuffty Fi propergandorf topic lmfao god bless.  I mean I know it's desperate times @ Fi hq because you kids are pulling 10-25 ppl during trips.  But don't you retards in Fi realize just how fucking sad how you kids are posting a hype topic about beating RD?? ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,

"yay wooo0o0o! we beat rd !!! we are relevant and the #1 pure clan of all time!111!1one!11 2k16 is ours!!! beast mode!!" LMFAO

Stay brown sticky stuff, brown sticky stuffality L0L. 

Nobody gives a brown sticky stuff about this brown sticky stuffty Fi propergandorf topic lmfao god bless.  I mean I know it's desperate times @ Fi hq because you kids are pulling 10-25 ppl during trips.  But don't you retards in Fi realize just how fucking sad how you kids are posting a hype topic about beating RD?? ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL,

"yay wooo0o0o! we beat rd !!! we are relevant and the #1 pure clan of all time!111!1one!11 2k16 is ours!!! beast mode!!" LMFAO

Stay brown sticky stuff, brown sticky stuffality L0L. 

You need help