Olympus is scared to prep Ruin

Wise Old Man

This is a neutral point of view of someone who is NOT in Ruin or Olympus.

• Ruin is ready to prep olympus with a 20 def cap, but also allow olympus callers with 30 def as exceptions.
  • But olympiss wants a 30 def cap to have an advantage, (they are a failed hpc, so it´s only natural for them to have 30 def)
  • Both clans can pull 30 with 20 def players. This makes it a fair fight (Ruin even sacrificed cb cap)
  • Olympiss declines but is trying to have the sb ranks believe that Ruin is forfeiting?

Olympus ranks are scared to death and instead of comming to an agreement,
they are repeating the word "forfeit" in hopes of Ruin forfeiting a prep, which the op ranks are too scared to make happen. LMFAO

3439829ee8d870277d7e89c767c83dfd.png

Sounds like olympiss is scared to prep Ruin with fair rules.

CD have been trying to settle their mains and 30 def issues in their clan whereas Olympus have never cared and are clearly the only clan in the scene to still consistently bring addy and rune to every event.

Ruin followed the sharkbrew clan system rules when declaring and Olympus didn't. It is as simple as that. But instead of giving us a free win I am only persisting because I want to have a FAIR p2p fight versus Olympus.

Aren't u a cd broccoli? But you now this is non bias l0l

Ruin is offering you a fair prep.

Both of you can easily pull 30 members with 20 def. Ruin is willing to let your callers with 30 def join the prep, so if anything it is technically STILL SLIGHTLY unfair to Ruin, but they are still willing to do it? 

Your leaders making you train 30 def to move up to hpc, only to get bullied down, doesn´t make it anyone elses probem that your clan is so dependent on defence levels.

Don´t you get it? Your ranks are scared to death and have no confidence in their members with 20 defence.

Sounds about right, as any other MPC is probably aware having/setting up any fight with Olympus ranks is possibly the most cancer thing ever.

They will only ever fight once they feel they have an advantage (wether it be turning up late, higher def cap, or lower cb cap to suit specific accounts)

The fact is they pull 80+ to weekends and cant pull 30 pures to clan wars, nice mains.

what else would you expect from a clan that's been mpc for 2 years and half now

I expect them to beat their rivals 3-0 in a prep and bully their rival clan in the wilderness at every oppurtunity, making their warlord step down along with several members.

... Oh wait, heh.

Your comment just goes to show how poor your leadership is.

As if I'm going to take a random Critical Damage member's opinion seriously, good one.

I expect them to beat their rivals 3-0 in a prep and bully their rival clan in the wilderness at every oppurtunity, making their warlord step down along with several members.

... Oh wait, heh.

As if I'm going to take a random Critical Damage member's opinion seriously, good one.

Sounds like you are mad that I didn´t tag you along with your 2 other cauliflower ranks on the topic.

Why?

It´s because you are irrelevant as fuck

... Oh wait, heh.

dont forget you hid from us on saturday & on sunday we made you be the first clan to end with 44 people lmfao

You can only counter offer a lower the max def armor cap, not raise it

we didnt raise the armor cap, the counter declaration was 30def with 1def gear get on board or lose lmfao, also my mpc acc is 30def so pls i want to play :(

You can only counter offer a lower the max def armor cap, not raise it

It only benefits olympus to raise it to 30.

Ruin only has a few members with 30 def, but don´t allow them to attend preps on those accounts. 

Olympus however has a bunch of 30 defence brown sticky stuffters. 

Both clans can pull 30 memebrs with 20 def

Only olympus can pull a bunch of members with 30 defence

Ruin has no reason to accept that

It only benefits olympus to raise it to 30.

Ruin only has a few members with 30 def, but don´t allow them to attend preps on those accounts. 

Olympus however has a bunch of 30 defence brown sticky stuffters. 

Both clans can pull 30 memebrs with 20 def

Only olympus can pull a bunch of members with 30 defence

Ruin has no reason to accept that

yes you do because if you dont accept you lose the declaration and we get a free prep win XD