[>Corrupt Pures<] The F2P Kings Ft. Everyone.

Corn_husker

Yeh u won the fights(we were down 8) but we never dropped below 40 in of

as the vid shows, after FI left and it was a 1v1 you dropped down to 23 ingame lol and went to single @ castles...

Thx for action

Yeh u won the fights(we were down 8) but we never dropped below 40 in of

Wrong.

First fight you were down 3 and (whoever writes ur topics is a broccoli lmfao) and pushed your last 20 kids west to single when you were at the bridge.

Second fight you crashed CP v Foe and 18ports and we had even opts, we outreturned you and beat you until you moved west to single.

Third fight was a 1v2. Once fi dipped you we pushed south to bandits and you had 21 people lol.

Use cape counter next time.

P.s Tell your clan to stop crying about mains when you bring them as well lmfao.

Ot: CP clearly #1 yday.

i think i'll go ahead and give you a bump seeing as no1 else rly cares/believes this topic, keep it up cp 8)

Why are you still posting lol your clan is practically dead and went #8 yday lmfao.

Wrong.

First fight you were down 3 and (whoever writes ur topics is a broccoli lmfao) and pushed your last 20 kids west to single when you were at the bridge.

Second fight you crashed CP v Foe and 18ports and we had even opts, we outreturned you and beat you until you moved west to single.

Third fight was a 1v2. Once fi dipped you we pushed south to bandits and you had 21 people lol.

P.s Tell your clan to stop crying about mains when you bring them as well lmfao.

Ot: CP clearly #1 yday.Why are you still posting lol your clan is practically dead and went #8 yday lmfao.

I'm not sure if I was at the one for 18 ports. Look at your video at 8:48 and Danny's in the first two minutes (our topic)

You'd have to check out both videos :P

Cp wins again

Wrong.

Ot: CP clearly #1 yday.Why are you still posting lol your clan is practically dead and went #8 yday lmfao.

Lmao Franco stop bullying them looooool im dying