<3 ryan

Killer Kamal

So guys, It's come to the point where a few ranks have been getting demotivated, I know it's alot to take in, even we were at first but good things ALWAYS have to come to an end. We've had tough times, even good times, We beat a bunch of clans in preps, Dominated the wilderness for a short time, started to focus on mainly cwa which went really well, we won the sharkbrew finals with ease beating AAO withotu a doubt. I'm sorry to say this but thank you all of the ranks & members for being a part of Doom, We curbstomped Critical Damage beating them every time resulting them in bringing mains and ddosing. They may say because of our closure that they closed us but it's really not true, Ryan's going back to school and some ranks are getting too old for this game, It's always sad to see a clan close but if there's one thing I hope you all learned from this clan is never settle for anything below number one.

A couple of ranks would like to give their two cents about Doom & how great it was to be a part of this clan.

Horg

This clan means the world to me and it's honestly sad to see it close, I'm proud of every single one of you guys and I appreciate everything you've done for this clan, Thank you all for being there and being a part of something so good, This is by far one of the best "Zenith" clans i've been a part of and the rank team was great!

Remjob

I used to wake up in the morning and the first thing I used to do was not go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, It was open up my laptop, get on teamspeak to see how the clan is doing, I honestly cannot believe this clan is closing after such a good run, Me personally will be quitting this game and moving on to IRL related matters but feel free to continue playing and join other clans, just don't join Critical Damage, fuck that clan.

Halp

I remember in Chaos when i wanted a clan that was actually decent that I could be a part of and now I finally found it, until we closed, such a fucking shock how we closed, it was so unexpected, either way I hope we can keep in contact with each other, The teamspeak will still be up and i'll happily pay for it if needed.

Kj

I don't even. Just a sad day..

Here are some memories and achievements we've had in this clan.

The teamspeak will remain open for those who want to lava pk, chill etc and it'll just be known as Zenith Community.

Thank you to everyone who was a part of this version of Zenith and we love you!

<3 Ryan

Doom avatar