[Nulled] Ruin vs Olympus | F2P Prep | 2-1

erdnA

1MJyGuu.png

We had a scheduled prep vs Olympus so we massed up 34 Ruin warriors and ended up with the 2-1

We had some people dc ingame at the end of Round 2 but we still won!

Thanks for the prep, op smoked.

being up 5 near the end of round 2, we pulled it back 7v12 (lol how'd you guys throw that away) for the W.

AYY LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

<@[CP]Jez> a lot obviously dced on both sides [18:01] <@[CP]Jez> obv more from ruin tho

T9cjktT.png

2IYnmNY.png

Ruin starting: 27 |  Ruin ending: 22

Olympus starting: 27 |  Olympus ending: 0

(WON)

3BCtMAW.png

Ruin starting: 26  |  Ruin ending: 12

Olympus starting: 26 |  Olympus ending: 0

(WON)

MsfD4kb.png

(LOST)

T9cjktT.png

it me

acid

codi

Round 1: Won

Round 2: We legit had 5 or 6 of our Aussie friends dc when we were at like 14v11, after the dc's was 5v6 of which we lost, unfortunately op wouldn't provide a redo.

Round 3: Lost

Gf Op, close fight, ty 4 prep

Am I missing something?

The world lagged in the 2nd round for BOTH teams resulting in people disconnecting on BOTH teams

Just because some of your member disconnected doesn't mean you're automatically given the win lol

We won round 2 with 5 people left

Not even gonna bring up the fact that you brought in a level 96 to a 92 combat cap prep lol

This is my pov of the prep with OLYMPUS winning round 2 + my video doesn't randomly cutout at the end of round 2 :)

Edit: Just thought I'd point out that Ruin is a very dead clan

Am I missing something?

The world lagged in the 2nd round for BOTH teams resulting in people disconnecting on BOTH teams

Just because some of your member disconnected doesn't mean you're automatically given the win lol

We won round 2 with 5 people left

Not even gonna bring up the fact that you brought in a level 96 to a 92 combat cap prep lol

This is my pov of the prep with OLYMPUS winning round 2 + my video doesn't randomly cutout at the end of round 2 :)

Edit: Just thought I'd point out that Ruin is a very dead clan

huh we were up 4 kills and had 6 ppl dc in game, lmfao but not gonna discuss this with some nobody

Edit: you are in rd.

huh we were up 4 kills and had 6 ppl dc in game, lmfao but not gonna discuss this with some nobody

Edit: you are in rd.

Your clan lost and you pull 20 to weekends

Ded clan stays ded broccoli, kyp