Imperial Smokes Rage ~ Was Fucking Easy ~ [50v50 F2P Prep] [3-0]

King Chink

Coming from the guy on a fake sb account.

Gj imp just the better clan today no excuses. I mean other than niblet dcing every time you rush but its his fault for not changing his ip! Hopefully you can use this hype and pull more then 43 this weekend and use your own cape! @@James last time we actually prepped you got perfected and left round 2 mad as fuck.

Puff puff rage lmao get smoked

Gj imp just the better clan today no excuses. I mean other than niblet dcing every time you rush but its his fault for not changing his ip! Hopefully you can use this hype and pull more then 43 this weekend and use your own cape! @@James last time we actually prepped you got perfected and left round 2 mad as fuck.

shut the fuck up broccoli, you had to merge with a lpc to stay relevant lmfao

shut the fuck up broccoli, you had to merge with a lpc to stay relevant lmfao

If you dont pull 60+ this weekend I hope you know what's coming. You'll prob be using team 7 cape again. just a heads up broccoli.

Oh and guess what I closed slaughter and imperial is next. Hopefully your invites Wil show up this weekend

If you dont pull 60+ this weekend I hope you know what's coming. You'll prob be using team 7 cape again. just a heads up broccoli.

Oh and guess what I closed slaughter and imperial is next. Hopefully your invites Wil show up this weekend

stfu chaotic died like 12 times ur a brown sticky stuff rank every clan u join turns to brown sticky stuff lmao

lmfao you're a fucking joke man, niblet dced all rounds what?

how you look rn

zh3N1dJ.gif

L M F A O

You straight up team with a main clan (aka olympus) and you merged with a lpc. 

Your in a clan that is completely fucking brown sticky stuff, you have a leadership that consists of clueless people that only know how to mass recruit brown sticky stuffters.

The only thing you closed is ur nans coffin you useless white trash bundle of twigsgot

Wait what lmfao

Yeah its been awhile since we've prepped why do u keep declining my preps

Yeh gratz on your strong booters/brown sticky stufffucks leaving our cc/achieving a win on an mmorpg/not attending your grandma's funeral/heh idgaf lmao

LOLLLL salty clown, other than the 20bv members i raised, your clans a fuckin joke