@SF Leadership.

Chalu

@@Control Pker

"Since your a knew clan and you think repping our capes will get you far, i would suggest you change them as you are still new.

Im sure you deleted this message but i will send it again, expect us.

Sincerely SF Leadership"

Listen broccoli no one is scared of SF nor is your clan good. We dont need "your capes" because Team-10 is our cape if you want come make us change. we both know what happened the last time you tired to prep me.

just remember @@Control Pker you wanted this now stay out of my inbox

https://youtu.be/WNrsNb-0UqI

Hate to be "that guy" but rage did close slaughter. Lol

I can't tell if the fact that you think you closed Slaughter is more delusional or the fact you can't come up with a good hyperbole to compare your delusions to.

Don't worry, I'll sit here and wait for you to type in hyperbole on google to figure out what I'm saying so you can come back with something that's even more cauliflower. Imperial is basically Slaughter, the only difference is Don & Ricky have a following of dedicated Imperial members who will come back no matter how many times we opened. Slaughter on the other hand started out as an idea and turned into the best LPC by far at the time & nobody thought it was going to be bigger than that. It did, nobody liked it, so we moved on.

Go on, say something lol.

Hey buddy! Miss me? Can i chime in on your convo.

One and only thing your missing out this whole conversation is ......

Rage

Closed

Slaughter

That is all.

I can't tell if the fact that you think you closed Slaughter is more delusional or the fact you can't come up with a good hyperbole to compare your delusions to.

Don't worry, I'll sit here and wait for you to type in hyperbole on google to figure out what I'm saying so you can come back with something that's even more cauliflower. Imperial is basically Slaughter, the only difference is Don & Ricky have a following of dedicated Imperial members who will come back no matter how many times we opened. Slaughter on the other hand started out as an idea and turned into the best LPC by far at the time & nobody thought it was going to be bigger than that. It did, nobody liked it, so we moved on.

we had slaughter on a leash every single weekend what are you on about lol?

Hey buddy! Miss me? Can i chime in on your convo.

One and only thing your missing out this whole conversation is ......

Rage

Closed

Slaughter

That is all.

If Rage closed slaughter makes no difference to me. fact is this broccoli @@Control Pker thinks I'm scared of a rivalry. I encourage it.

oh boy here we have chalu - some random judgement kid who thinks he is relevant. fallen lost a prep to SK bro pipe down and stfu

u had 100% experienced clanners and got closed by 80% edge recruits that went for your throat. Slaughter closed because they had no dedication and thought it was smart to rival the #1 lpc and now the #1 mpc

oh boy here we have chalu - some random judgement kid who thinks he is relevant. fallen lost a prep to SK bro pipe down and stfu

u had 100% experienced clanners and got closed by 80% edge recruits that went for your throat. Slaughter closed because they had no dedication and thought it was smart to rival the #1 lpc and now the #1 mpc

#1 mpc but no Sunday trip topic? hmm

lmfao your nothing without your 20+ lpc invites.

If Rage closed slaughter makes no difference to me. fact is this broccoli @@Control Pker thinks I'm scared of a rivalry. I encourage it.

IF??? RAGE DID CLOSE THE FUCK OUT OF SLAUGHTER broccoli, WE FORCED THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR 30 MAN PULL TO ATTEMPT MPC IN HOPES A CLAN WOULD HELP YOU AS YOU HIDE BEHIND THEM. 

RUN AND HIDE SLAUGHTER PRIDE, RIGHT ON BUDDY. 

Well explain to your members who just hit and cleared you down 8.

Oh and you put a slaughter vs rage video of how bad of a memory it is that i made slaughter close quicker then your thinking process.

6-1 lmfao IRL cleared you and forced you to team with every other pure clan LOOOOl you're a moron who's been rejected from every pure clan and gave up your job IRL to lead the biggest joke a pure clan lmfao, please stfu

Well explain to your members who just hit and cleared you down 8. 

Oh and you put a slaughter vs rage video of how bad of a memory it is that i made slaughter close quicker then your thinking process. 

Did u get kicked for hacking kids in rage lol