Which HPC rank team is the smartest?

bigmanting

Smartest Rank Structure  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Smartest Rank Structure

probably cp(which realistically means drunk+chain and nobody else), although their members are definitely at the complete other end of the smartest spectrum.

Probably FOE. They have been most consistent and always manage to find ways to win.

ur joking right kid? they hide like little pussies until there is literally 0 way they can lose(eg. 2 clans have been fighting for 15 mins then they crash and claim they cleared them both)

if you can read this and tell me the fo leadership is competent in any way i would be surprised; 

http://tlp-rs.net/topic/93543-final-ownage-leaderboards-courtesy-of-the-vegan/

Do not expect much from a kid who has a mullet and acne. He is pretending to flex a 3.9 GPA and does not even know basic 5th grade English. @ broccoli

Didn't i bully your clan so hard you stopped using sharkbrew and left Fi to join foe as we slumped them to 25 man pulls just to come crawling back after they pulled 40 again, you are so fucking irrelevant lmfao dont ever try me. 

Didn't i bully your clan so hard you stopped using sharkbrew and left Fi to join foe as we slumped them to 25 man pulls just to come crawling back after they pulled 40 again, you are so fucking irrelevant lmfao dont ever try me. 

Which HPC rank team is the smartest?

Me and sudo have a 3.9 gpa so i'd say EoP

Mullet logic.