Clans that could successfully reopen right now?

Colin

Hanu and the squad that lead late 15/early 16

Would come back to rs 4that

because you're a glory hunter lmfao, you went inactive in tlp when they began slumping and came back to take elder in cp lmfao

Research shows that TLP lost to MM matched opts fights with 39 def.

ecks dee

shut up dumb warlock, tlp was 24-4 in preps vs mm lmfaooooo

mm was all numbers, overrated tbh

Lol at tlp kids now thinking they were better den mm loooooooooooooooooooo

Didn't u lose the pct fight for #1 lol

And tlp had 39 def n brown sticky stuff

U r trash and that's why ur like #5 of all time after Mm,Foe,fi,cp/Eop

Stop tryna take credit for mm dumb paki brown sticky stuff

Instead take credit for sv being brown sticky stuff

I honestly find it hilarious when people try to bash MM. I was never in MM but can appreciate that they are by far the greatest clan that ever was or will be.

in 2011/12 they were the only clan that refused to "adapt", ended up harnessing it to their advantage and dominating the pure scene in F2P with 100-140 pulls every week for like 2 years. They had the same leadership for a solid 5 years, and always displayed a level of class above their rivals - FOE, FI & EOP.

3 years later, clans are claiming to be the new "MM", in 3 months let alone 3 years you won't see anyone trying to be the new TLP

not adapt? Lmfao so u sayin they didn't team with hf

Research shows that TLP lost to MM matched opts fights with 39 def.

ecks dee

research shows that you just said 2010-2011 and then posted a video from late 2012

???

LOL at people who remember history was different than it actually was

MM declined an 100v100 fullout vs TLP in 2011 because apparently clan wars wasn't a place for a fullout (even though it obviously would be crashed in the wild and MM wasn't pulling near 100 at the time): https://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/110755-tlp-declares/?page=1

Every time TLP was even within 5 of MM on weekends, TLP smashed MM.

Very nice accomplishment to be able to pull 100 level 70s with msbs which is what their pulls were most of the time, aka why foe would always smash them matched in p2p 

Prep records don't lie and the PCT brown sticky stuff was during the end of 2012 which was when clans were all at their lowest points and not caring because of the game looking dead

You were probably never higher than member at any point in MM and still fan boy to this day l0l

Also this willturb guy still seems salty that he made an 1000 word runescape apology like a little puppet 

@@hotkeying stop acting like u had any idea of what actually went down in the real pure scene, u were irrelevant in IR for 4 years lmfao

oh and remember this?  0a0d73376d.png

@@roflcats lmfaoooooo

Your leaders faked that topic, hijacked my acc on your forums and wrote it. Pretty sad that you need people to write fake apologies, i thought you guys commanded the respect to have people do it legitimately? 

lol out of curiosity, who actually wrote it?

Don't get me wrong, TLP were better than IR TLP were Probably #5 or #6 of all time which is like 1 or 2 spots ahead of IR. Congratulations lol.

TLP was never the biggest power house when it came to the Wilderness (unless you count 2015 where it was basically dominated by TLP).

What TLP did achieve though was being one of the best clans matched on Pre-EOC and that matched status continues having one of the best matched records on OsRs07. Only thing TLP did not achieve was being the best Fullout clan, which is a title that FOE will keep and never lose in my opinion.

MM was never good matched, everyone knows that. FOE and TLP had ridiculous positive records against MM.

I do not say TLP was better than MM. MM's wilderness dominance Pre-EOC gives them the title of best clan in my opinion (As I prioritize wilderness>clan wars) but this comes because of their pulls. Their pulls weren't rivaled for good amounts of time. But TLP was definitely superior at matched fights.

TLP was never the biggest power house when it came to the Wilderness (unless you count 2015 where it was basically dominated by TLP).

What TLP did achieve though was being one of the best clans matched on Pre-EOC and that matched status continues having one of the best matched records on OsRs07. Only thing TLP did not achieve was being the best Fullout clan, which is a title that FOE will keep and never lose in my opinion.

MM was never good matched, everyone knows that. FOE and TLP had ridiculous positive records against MM.

I do not say TLP was better than MM. MM's wilderness dominance Pre-EOC gives them the title of best clan in my opinion (As I prioritize wilderness>clan wars) but this comes because of their pulls. Their pulls weren't rivaled for good amounts of time. But TLP was definitely superior at matched fights.

That's why tlp lost to mm in the pct for #1 f2p matched

While tlp average was like 103 or some sht

And mm 90ish something

And no1 came close to beating mm in full outs either

Which is part of clanwars

Only thing tlp is good at is those lil 25v25 30v30 minis p2p/f2p that's about it

Hanu and the squad that lead late 15/early 16

Would come back to rs 4that

I highly highly highly doubt Hanu will ever work with that group of ranks ever again. There's no reason for him to pour his heart and soul into something ever again with the worry that eventually he can be removed by them just because.

I hope that Hanu will reopen TLP in the future (a year or so) but it would take a lot of convincing and it would definitely not be with the same ranks in 2015/16.

And mm 90ish something

Only thing tlp is good at is those lil 25v25 30v30 minis p2p/f2p that's about it

TLP was undoubtedly better than MM in matched CWA Pre-EOC. We were the strongest clan wars clan of all time. Our pre-eoc record against MM was something ridiculous like 20-1(in F2P alone). If you believe that one win nullifies all their previous losses than there's no point arguing here as I simply won't get through to you. I'm pretty sure MM literally stopped doing matched CWA because there was no point as being 1-20 def clan in an era of 1-39 turmoil etc it was just a constant stomp. However no one is arguing against MM's wilderness dominance or being the overall #1 pure clan of all time. Although IMO its definitely arguable that the title should go to FO whenever they close their doors. Both clans have great legacies.

And mm 90ish something

TLP beat MM in a P2P fullout a while ago, though it was a rather strange fullout in my opinion. I cannot tell you when was it though as I do not remember. MM never accepted a declaration for a F2P fullout either in a more recent event.

I will admit MM got TLP good in the PCT Final. But in an overall matched record TLP had a very positive ratio against MM.

Like I said I am not stating TLP was better than MM in an overall view.

because you're a glory hunter lmfao, you went inactive in tlp when they began slumping and came back to take elder in cp lmfao

lol no hard feelings kyle but while being a newbundle of twigs im clearly not a gloryhunter

I was in tlp when we were fighting zu 30v30 all day lmao during that time (sorry that you didnt experience that you were busy sucking couck off and defending fi on sharkbrew l0l) i witnessed hanu solo leading trips all the time - should be easy to understandi grew some respect

I stopped being 100% active in early feb 2016 and only tryharded for a few weeks when all this brown sticky stuff happend 2 months later

I took elder in cp cause i thought it was funny l0l

Havent been at a trip since 5 months now and cant say i regret it since the only interesting clan closed when hanu got kicked

research shows that you just said 2010-2011 and then posted a video from late 2012

???

LOL at people who remember history was different than it actually was

MM declined an 100v100 fullout vs TLP in 2011 because apparently clan wars wasn't a place for a fullout (even though it obviously would be crashed in the wild and MM wasn't pulling near 100 at the time): https://www.mm-rs.org/forums/topic/110755-tlp-declares/?page=1

Every time TLP was even within 5 of MM on weekends, TLP smashed MM.

Very nice accomplishment to be able to pull 100 level 70s with msbs which is what their pulls were most of the time, aka why foe would always smash them matched in p2p 

Prep records don't lie and the PCT brown sticky stuff was during the end of 2012 which was when clans were all at their lowest points and not caring because of the game looking dead

You were probably never higher than member at any point in MM and still fan boy to this day l0l

Also this willturb guy still seems salty that he made an 1000 word runescape apology like a little puppet 

1.  You still lost in CLW and you barely had any relevance in the wilderness.  "2k12 is dead that's why we lost matched opts"  You literally had your best 10 members on and we had 6 out of 10 kids on the f2p squad because the rest of confidential wasn't on.

2.  The mass majority of the pure community would join MM over TLP if ever given the choice.  And I'm sure the mass majority would rate MM > TLP any day lmfao.  In fact, wasn't that what happened?  A big chunk of your core members who carried your clan came over (k2p, shimmy, molerat, etc).

3.  MM probably declined because you kids were

1. Being spastics
  2. Wanted clan wars for a capped 100 v 100? lmao apparently we had a 150+ ML and so did TLP?
  3. Were cheating faggots - mass adding people to ML, making brown sticky stuff up, remember the dspear -> zspear swap, swapping to curses because 85% of your players had turm/SS and still losing?  LMFAOOO rip.

4.  We're talking about TLP, not FOE.  Why are you hiding behind FOE?  FOE railed every clan in p2p wilderness.  

5.  Hurr durr but our prep record.  LMFAO - First it's 29-3 then it's 21-1.... Like what the fuck?  At least make up bullbrown sticky stuff that lines up.

Real talk:  I think claiming TLP's dominance in CLW is fair if you add both p2p and f2p - it's definitely very high.  The only contenders with TLP was FOE.  MM weren't so hot in low-mid opts matched CLW, but we were quite okay in large opt fights.

Yes MM did pull a lot of 70-80s with brown sticky stuff gear, we were just brown sticky stuff at p2p overall though so yolo.

I never really had anything against TLP - I quite like everybody in TLP except for community college Dissy and actually wanted to join TLP in 2k9 because of Obese and TTC but my friends pulled me over to MM rip. 

Finally, I'd like to add that I was the proud community manager of The Mayhem Makers, so get your facts straight before flaming me again faggot. 

Shut up faggot, either buy my WoW gold or don't talk at all. 

now you beg for competition when you literally avoided us every chance you could for a year and a fucking half 

like i've been saying you deserve this retards

the problem was always with YOUR leadership btw.  grow some fucking balls and try prepping without the indian for once

1.  You still lost in CLW and you barely had any relevance in the wilderness.  "2k12 is dead that's why we lost matched opts"  You literally had your best 10 members on and we had 6 out of 10 kids on the f2p squad because the rest of confidential wasn't on.

2.  The mass majority of the pure community would join MM over TLP if ever given the choice.  And I'm sure the mass majority would rate MM > TLP any day lmfao.  In fact, wasn't that what happened?  A big chunk of your core members who carried your clan came over (k2p, shimmy, molerat, etc).

3.  MM probably declined because you kids were

1. Being spastics
  2. Wanted clan wars for a capped 100 v 100? lmao apparently we had a 150+ ML and so did TLP?
  3. Were cheating faggots - mass adding people to ML, making brown sticky stuff up, remember the dspear -> zspear swap, swapping to curses because 85% of your players had turm/SS and still losing?  LMFAOOO rip.

4.  We're talking about TLP, not FOE.  Why are you hiding behind FOE?  FOE railed every clan in p2p wilderness.  

5.  Hurr durr but our prep record.  LMFAO - First it's 29-3 then it's 21-1.... Like what the fuck?  At least make up bullbrown sticky stuff that lines up.

Real talk:  I think claiming TLP's dominance in CLW is fair if you add both p2p and f2p - it's definitely very high.  The only contenders with TLP was FOE.  MM weren't so hot in low-mid opts matched CLW, but we were quite okay in large opt fights.

Yes MM did pull a lot of 70-80s with brown sticky stuff gear, we were just brown sticky stuff at p2p overall though so yolo.

I never really had anything against TLP - I quite like everybody in TLP except for community college Dissy and actually wanted to join TLP in 2k9 because of Obese and TTC but my friends pulled me over to MM rip. 

Finally, I'd like to add that I was the proud community manager of The Mayhem Makers, so get your facts straight before flaming me again faggot. 

1. wow bro u won a 10v10 mini, must mean you are better matched despite losing more preps overall and avoiding preps for over half a year lmfao.  Also ignored the fact that we were RAPING MM for the entire first half of 2011 when the opts were similar. 

2. You just said K2p and shimmy carried tlp, lost credibility since they were historically TLP's WORST leaders as I am sure any old school TLP member will gladly admit to. 

3. Cheating bundle of twigsgots? TLP didn't have elders/retireds on the memberlist and added the 30 of them which MM already had added (the declaration was not even relevant to the original pure warfare request).  Lmao you're cauliflower if you think MM would have pulled more than 110~ to a fullout then considering they were pulling a mere 50 at the time.  If that's an excuse, MM was scared of an 100v100 MATCHED fight.

Declined a fullout because a clan was being spastics?  Lmao online words effect MM it looks like

4. ??????? The whole point is that MM was mediocre at best when the opts were similar and always relied on sheer # advantage

5. Do some research if you want to dispute a real prep record (and all the times MM declined preps should be enough)

At any point in 2010 or 2011 (which you originally mentioned, NOT 2012), TLP would beat MM down 10 in EITHER server

Literally made me laugh irl when you posted that you were a proud community manager LMFAO.  You literally watch hentai, also made me laugh

Also @@hotkeying literally hilarious that you are denying that you wrote it.  Are you also going to deny that you personally came on teamspeak to talk to our rank team to ask us to stop ruining your clan?

all I'm saying is that you MM retards are so lucky that the wildy came back and tlp leaders at the time were brown sticky stuff at the spy game (mm had a spy in us for like 2 years and still couldn't beat us matched lmfao).  we were fucking you all up at the end of the bh era but didn't really know how to have good trips at the beginning when the new wildy came out, therefore losing members/interest in the new era.

1. wow bro u won a 10v10 mini, must mean you are better matched despite losing more preps overall and avoiding preps for over half a year lmfao.  Also ignored the fact that we were RAPING MM for the entire first half of 2011 when the opts were similar. 

2. You just said K2p and shimmy carried tlp, lost credibility since they were historically TLP's WORST leaders as I am sure any old school TLP member will gladly admit to. 

3. Cheating bundle of twigsgots? TLP didn't have elders/retireds on the memberlist and added the 30 of them which MM already had added (the declaration was not even relevant to the original pure warfare request).  Lmao you're cauliflower if you think MM would have pulled more than 110~ to a fullout then considering they were pulling a mere 50 at the time.  If that's an excuse, MM was scared of an 100v100 MATCHED fight.

Declined a fullout because a clan was being spastics?  Lmao online words effect MM it looks like

4. ??????? The whole point is that MM was mediocre at best when the opts were similar and always relied on sheer # advantage

5. Do some research if you want to dispute a real prep record (and all the times MM declined preps should be enough)

At any point in 2010 or 2011 (which you originally mentioned, NOT 2012), TLP would beat MM down 10 in EITHER server

Literally made me laugh irl when you posted that you were a proud community manager LMFAO.  You literally watch hentai, also made me laugh

Also @@hotkeying literally hilarious that you are denying that you wrote it.  Are you also going to deny that you personally came on teamspeak to talk to our rank team to ask us to stop ruining your clan?

I think the sarcasm flew right by you.  I apologize, I thought putting things in italic would make it a little more obvious.

I didn't read everything that you wrote, but it seems like you keep going on and on about clan wars, but I'm not sure if you understand that: nobody gives a brown sticky stuff and nobody gives a brown sticky stuff about your made up clan wars prep record.  You also keep going on about 100 v 100 matched opts when you said it was supposed a "full out".  So yea, Idk what's that about and then something about a Pure Warfare sanctioned event?  Lol.

Pulling big #s is half the fight - If it was easy to build a community that actually pulled high #s, why didn't TLP do it?  Why didn't any other clan do it?  Oh right because you're brown sticky stuff.

K2p and shimmy were really good members, Mole rat carried MM.  So idk what you're on about.  Sorry that the memories of a 3 year old dead clan can still rustle your jimmies lmfao.  God bless.