Re: Re: let's talk

Fear The Beard

Considering TLP's arguably best period was after he left, I'm really not sure why people think this. (Pulled 90s to trips, didn't lose a prep etc.)

People act as if Hanu wasn't removed for a reason, if he hadn't of been the clan would have died even quicker and been in a lot worse of a situation. He was a great warlord don't get me wrong, but he just didn't really have the communication skills with the rest of the leadership and a lot of the memberbase as well as a big ego which we all know. 

He handled a situation very poorly, which lead to literally 10 of our best members leaving, and was removed for the betterment of the clan. Even though it sounds bad, at least we got to see the clan die under our control(people who have been around TLP for the majority of its existence) rather than someone who didn't care for the clan he was leading, only for himself.

Considering TLP's arguably best period was after he left, I'm really not sure why people think this. (Pulled 90s to trips, didn't lose a prep etc.)

People act as if Hanu wasn't removed for a reason, if he hadn't of been the clan would have died even quicker and been in a lot worse of a situation. He was a great warlord don't get me wrong, but he just didn't really have the communication skills with the rest of the leadership and a lot of the memberbase as well as a big ego which we all know. 

He handled a situation very poorly, which lead to literally 10 of our best members leaving, and was removed for the betterment of the clan. Even though it sounds bad, at least we got to see the clan die under our control(people who have been around TLP for the majority of its existence) rather than someone who didn't care for the clan he was leading, only for himself.

TLP pulled less than what originally Hanuman was working with after everybody had stepped down and he was leading 50 man trips by himself lol

Only thing that improved was the P2P preps but the clan was reverting back to it's old ways of pre-eoc which was completely awful. Hanuman even admitted numerous times if the p2p guys wanted to call the preps they could but they never would lmao

Your statements of Hanuman not caring for the clan but only himself is completely false, I can't believe you actually still state these things. 

But in saying that, you hated Hanuman for some odd reason. Pretty much 90% of the community knows that Hanuman was the GOAT including the LB that lead to TLP's closure hence why everybody keeps going on about if Hanuman wasn't booted we'd still be slaughtering brown sticky stuff clans like foc lol

TLP pulled less than what originally Hanuman was working with after everybody had stepped down and he was leading 50 man trips by himself lol

Only thing that improved was the P2P preps but the clan was reverting back to it's old ways of pre-eoc which was completely awful. Hanuman even admitted numerous times if the p2p guys wanted to call the preps they could but they never would lmao

Your statements of Hanuman not caring for the clan but only himself is completely false, I can't believe you actually still state these things. 

But in saying that, you hated Hanuman for some odd reason. Pretty much 90% of the community knows that Hanuman was the GOAT including the LB that lead to TLP's closure hence why everybody keeps going on about if Hanuman wasn't booted we'd still be slaughtering brown sticky stuff clans like foc lol

what a surprise ur sucking hanus coc again lmfao