Re: Re: let's talk

Fear The Beard

The amount of obsession and self-loathing in this post is unreal. Your social skills are clearly lacking as the sarcasm cue from some of those posts went right over your head, and the fact that you are skimming not only MY forums but MM's yet pointing the finger at me for posting displays a shocking amount of hypocrasy; are you too much of a spastic to get involved in proper discussion?

My clan fucking carroted yours. We are the reason you went main. YOU COULD NOT COMPETE. You think I give a fuck what local ogre razza and fucking.5 percentile nosed noodle farmer Eli in his texas gated community think about me or my clan? Honk honk you actual nimrod, if you feel like squaring off from the safety of your anonymous account please hold my dick lmfao. Keep chirping from the sidelines virgin

"Obsession"

>Uploads a video months ago that includes teaming.

I actually feel bad, did I hit your brain? Na, nvm you've been broccolied and delusional for years tl;dr btw mediator mad.

Btw that screenshot came from your own ex-members posting on sv forums, and I was ex-mm why the fuck are you visiting my forums you creep.

"Obsession"

>Uploads a video months ago that includes teaming.

I actually feel bad, did I hit your brain? Na, nvm you've been broccolied and delusional for years tl;dr btw mediator mad.

Btw that screenshot came from your own ex-members posting on sv forums, and I was ex-mm why the fuck are you visiting my forums you creep.

Wow, mm to sv, you really scraped the bottom of the barrel there, man. What happened to make you stoop so low? Inferiority complex i'm suspecting.

Unlike SV who lacked the ability to reign over the pure community for any substantial length whatsoever my boys wanted to see some footage of mine that got DMCA'd due to copyrights and I was happy to oblige. Call the fucking cops you lily, you had slaughter and CD with you, waah waah we had a couple EoP with us when we pulled 80+ that trip, get over yourself man you left that fight, you left clan wars, i don't have to explain in detail to someone whose clan ran from mine like dogs every single time the going got tough why that means you lost.

Wow, mm to sv, you really scraped the bottom of the barrel there, man. What happened to make you stoop so low? Inferiority complex i'm suspecting.

Unlike SV who lacked the ability to reign over the pure community for any substantial length whatsoever my boys wanted to see some footage of mine that got DMCA'd due to copyrights and I was happy to oblige. Call the fucking cops you lily, you had slaughter and CD with you, waah waah we had a couple EoP with us when we pulled 80+ that trip, get over yourself man you left that fight, you left clan wars, i don't have to explain in detail to someone whose clan ran from mine like dogs every single time the going got tough why that means you lost.

Slaughter is fucking supremacy you dumb nimrod lmfaoooooooooooooo

"Couple" Would call you broccolied, but we both know you legit shared pk trips and capes lmfao. 

Hope you had a good read of VR forums with several topics "hit sv this weekend, we got tlp joining". 

Fact you mention LPC's like multi clanning isn't allowed is justin beiber by itself you really are one dumb dog. 

Atleast my rank structure doesn't fucking argue and resolves into their only two decent ranks @@Hanuman and @@Braden leaving.

What happend after? Oh yeah, nimrods like you got in control and you closed again. Meanwhile SV is still enjoying the game without the pure cancer in a scene thats actually active and doesn't have the amount of broccolied orphans like you.

Slaughter is fucking supremacy you dumb nimrod lmfaoooooooooooooo

"Couple" Would call you broccolied, but we both know you legit shared pk trips and capes lmfao.

Hope you had a good read of VR forums with several topics "hit sv this weekend, we got tlp joining".

Fact you mention LPC's like multi clanning isn't allowed is justin beiber by itself you really are one dumb dog.

Atleast my rank structure doesn't fucking argue and resolves into their only two decent ranks @@Hanuman and @@Braden leaving.

What happend after? Oh yeah, nimrods like you got in control and you closed again. Meanwhile SV is still enjoying the game without the pure cancer in a scene thats actually active and doesn't have the amount of broccolied orphans like you.

Nothing about your post indicates you have the slightest understanding of anything regarding my involvement. I have better things to do than keep hearing some rando chirp at me, carry on if you like, just know your place.

Nothing about your post indicates you have the slightest understanding of anything regarding my involvement. I have better things to do than keep hearing some rando chirp at me, carry on if you like, just know your place.

The little involvement you had was enough to give the final push to closure.

Replying to you is like replying to some delusional 13 year old who thinks a clan that closed 8 times and used every method out there to in hope to be some what relevant.

Lmfao you got fucked so many times its ridiculous, when VR didn't work you decided to share capes with eop. The IRC logs were justin beiber aswell, quite curious why would TLP leak their locs to Supremacy? Or the logs "We will help doom when they go hpc" lmfao.

Yeah move on you're delusional swallow that little bit of self esteem you call your pride and move along and take the L lmfao.

your country allows people to dropout without a degree how can you talk about education lmfao.  Almost every country in europe has a higher IQ average than america k9k.

TLP closed 8 times, you weren't even there the majority of 07 and it took you a loss vs supremacy and 3 rivarlies to even get some what pulls LOL.

You should consider the fact that TLP made you guys closed as a prue clan and went main. Refer to sig. Should stop trying to argue when all of Sharkbrew knows that TLP ran over you guys during your 4 months in HPC 

Why would you kick a rank (which led to other members leaving too) over 15 people who left tlp cuz of some drama then you decide to let him back realizing you made a mistake? r u telling me 15 people is what made tlp close and that u cant replace them?

Didn't a voice in LB choices ahah, was just there to see it. Yeah, those Panda retards are the reason all this started

To sum everything up:

Tlp>Sv

Severance was open for like a month and really isn't relevant

@ has over 100 posts on forums of a clan that closed before he started playing

Wow dude?

Didn't a voice in LB choices ahah, was just there to see it. Yeah, those Panda retards are the reason all this started

Lmfao ask anyone in tlp if they fucking cared about you or even remember who the fuck you were dumbass

Quote me if mad as hell bro

we redid r1 after kraze got hit off

they won r1 redo when i got ddosed

gz

i closed tlp btw quote if mad

Yeah your dumb ass and the rest of the panda retards caused TLP to closed. Get mad over losing a mini, dumbasses lmao

Wow dude?

Lmfao ask anyone in tlp if they fucking cared about you or even remember who the fuck you were dumbass

Quote me if mad as hell bro

Lmao, dont put up a front with the rest of the panda retards saying you wanna see TLP prosper and brown sticky stuff after coming back just to be a little bitch again when the ranks decided to bring back Hanuman. You're just a little bitch dude ahah.

You think I really care if anyone remember me in a game bro? You're a e-thug that likes to act hard on forums, congrats man