[R]age Sunday Trip Ft. Perfecting Imperial & Breaking CD

Whoppa

what did you do exactly buddy? You masstrained mains and teamed with 3 other clans idk if you know what that means, but clans usually close some weeks after when that happens lmfao

We pulled 80, you pulled 60 with signups you peaked at 49 in ts, you started teaming with Imperial, look at what happened to that alliance, your trips consist of being at singles being pushed to singles or stepping out to multi when WE want you to step out just to be pushed again 3 secs later. Your clan makes me sick, your clan disgusts me, I swear I've never wanted something on a game to burn as I want your clan to burn. It's being nice as fuck watching your downfall. 

You are going to close if you wanna make a few gps while you at it query City on irc.

We pulled 80, you pulled 60 with signups you peaked at 49 in ts, you started teaming with Imperial, look at what happened to that alliance, your trips consist of being at singles being pushed to singles or stepping out to multi when WE want you to step out just to be pushed again 3 secs later. Your clan makes me sick, your clan disgusts me, I swear I've never wanted something on a game to burn as I want your clan to burn. It's being nice as fuck watching your downfall. 

You are going to close if you wanna make a few gps while you at it query City on irc.

Didnt read tbh, but i think you were crying while typing it. Anyways, you say we team but you have 3 clans on speed dial everytime you move locations and we push you. Btw, how do you have a ml of 80 and you pull 90, i know for damn sure you dont get 80 everytime without multilogs, so you definitely have invites. Oh yeah, tell me how when we had a 1v1 fight (op had just ended lmfao) you go from 80 to 45 and end up ending on a saturday?? I know we are the best returning team, but are you really that bad?

GRATS CD 

Didnt read tbh, but i think you were crying while typing it. Anyways, you say we team but you have 3 clans on speed dial everytime you move locations and we push you. Btw, how do you have a ml of 80 and you pull 90, i know for damn sure you dont get 80 everytime without multilogs, so you definitely have invites. Oh yeah, tell me how when we had a 1v1 fight (op had just ended lmfao) you go from 80 to 45 and end up ending on a saturday?? I know we are the best returning team, but are you really that bad?

GRATS CD 

says didn't read proceeds to write the bullbrown sticky stuff propaganda @ (wuu2 bundle of twigsg0t) and his team feed you.

this is why your clan is much dead, I don't think anyone there has any brains.

now calm down take a deep breath, let the oxygen flow through your brain, make him think, then proceed to write a leaving topic on CD forums.

says didn't read proceeds to write the bullbrown sticky stuff propaganda @ (wuu2 bundle of twigsg0t) and his team feed you.

this is why your clan is much dead, I don't think anyone there has any brains.

now calm down take a deep breath, let the oxygen flow through your brain, make him think, then proceed to write a leaving topic on CD forums.

Well that was aids to read hehe, basically cd wins and rage always loses, gz cd

7-1 btw imagine sitting 15 people to a minium cus ur clan sucks and still lose

Fuck man ur garbage lmfao bullied out of the pure scene

Pulls -90 wants 30v30 is that the extra chromosome kicking in?

Vt zeke talking big but pulls 30. Lol ded klen dawg

Mains

BABY WANT HIS BABA??BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA??BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA??BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA??BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA??BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA??BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA??BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA??BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA??BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA??BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA??BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA??BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA??BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???BABY WANT HIS BABA???