Whos really next?

Fear The Beard

what

Foe is #1 both f2p and p2p, just because eop and cp had few good weekends doesnt change that fact...

u joined eop few months ago calm down broccoli lmao

ur not gonna pull 60s forever it doesnt work like that for eop

holy brown sticky stuff lmfao look at @@Fake Smile lil doggie come running in to protect him lmfao. sup is forever brown sticky stuff u lost a rivalry to rd l0l

holy brown sticky stuff lmfao look at @@Fake Smile lil doggie come running in to protect him lmfao. sup is forever brown sticky stuff u lost a rivalry to rd l0l

Listen here broccoli you cant make me talk brown sticky stuff about rd because i actually liked that clan and you left them because of 10v10 tourny lmao

Listen here broccoli you cant make me talk brown sticky stuff about rd because i actually liked that clan and you left them because of 10v10 tourny lmao

? i stayed when every1 left lmfao shows you know absolute nothing. run along lil doggie woof woof

what

Foe is #1 both f2p and p2p, just because eop and cp had few good weekends doesnt change that fact...

Foe lost the "#1" title since they started teaming(and sharing the same cape) with sup and fi to fight 1 clan ... that was like 2/3 weeks ago idk

at least he didn't scammed anyone am i right

ur kinda turning to control pker tbh

just one more level of retardation and you're the new him

u say that everytime u quote me and not 1 person, including me, gives a single care in the world. its the lowest of the low tier flame u could say.. but i agree mustafa is ur lil puppy dog (woof woof arab) and slumpremacy is fucking atrocious

u say that everytime u quote me and not 1 person, including me, gives a single care in the world. its the lowest of the low tier flame u could say.. but i agree mustafa is ur lil puppy dog (woof woof arab) and slumpremacy is fucking atrocious

boy dont make call @Viper on you

You are a very special individual, of your own kind :)

Why would i waste my time with an autist paki lol ur getting hella heated tho its not good for ur health xd

You are a very special individual, of your own kind :)

Thank you, i know im a fucking beast at this game and at murdering clans (e.g. Slumpremacy) on the daily in mini's. btw i dont need both of u to reply, mustafa just tell fake smile what u want him to say for u since ur his lil lap dog anyway =]

Thank you, i know im a fucking beast at this game and at murdering clans (e.g. Slumpremacy) on the daily in mini's. btw i dont need both of u to reply, mustafa just tell fake smile what u want him to say for u since ur his lil lap dog anyway =]

Yeh bro murdering clans as a proud advanced member of eop and ex slave of rd (even tho they never gave you a rank rofl)

17 the skeleton looking paki aka clan killer

Eop is the next clan to close tbh.

So far they have had tlp/doom/olympus/rage all mass join them.

Won't be long now before they all leave and then eop is back to slumping and pulling 30s.

just because a few people joined eop doesnt mean a clan mass joined them, if everyone else in olympus left i would most likely stay i enjoy the clan. but as to your brown sticky stuff clan... mass joining ruin lol

just because a few people joined eop doesnt mean a clan mass joined them, if everyone else in olympus left i would most likely stay i enjoy the clan. but as to your brown sticky stuff clan... mass joining ruin lol

Few members? Are you cauliflower or blind? The entire Olympus rank team has joined eop to leech members from them. Open your eyes lol. Eop better keep them happy if they leave eop will slump lmfao. Same goes for TLP/Doom/Rage.

Few members? Are you cauliflower or blind? The entire Olympus rank team has joined eop to leech members from them. Open your eyes lol. Eop better keep them happy if they leave eop will slump lmfao. Same goes for TLP/Doom/Rage.

i enjoy being in eop, worry about your 50 elders.. i mean leaks* that leave cc and just give others your locs lol