Pure Clanning 2016

BigFlock

Hello guys i am not posting this to hear the usual BS that I see when people post topics like this. On a serious note I think that there needs to be some serious change in this community. I am not sure if its because most of the guys here are new or if clans have just forgot what honor is. I went out to scout the HP C scene this weekend and was shocked at how many mains that clans are bringing and truthfully it disgust me. How can you call yourselves the top clans when you are relying heavy on mains? Its a shame that clan leaders allow this . Most of this community is full of trolls that will leave the typical "help i got alzheimer's" at the bottom of this but i am sure you guys are the ones in the clans that i am speaking of. I dont want to make this too long but seriously if you clans really want to claim #1 prove it. I hate to see you going around posting topics about how brown sticky stuff other clans are when Ur bringing 25+ mains. The wilderness noways is literally brown sticky stuff.. like who wants to be camped 24/7 by mains. Grow the fuck up and fight legit. Its a shame some of the more prominent clans in the pure community are using unfair tactics to claim wins. CP i am calling you out. I think you guys are a great clan but what do you have to back it up when your aftermath topics show at least 20 mains every trip. Then you include that into your "100 pull" i think everyone can agree here this is a pure community and we should keep it that way. You guys are on the road to turning this into a pure/zerk/main community. And lastly MPC clans please move the fuck up..majority of ur members use HPC accs and it would create more action for the whole community. Sad to say its not even good to count the wilderness towards which clans are good because its very obvious clan are using unfair advantages and still make post how they " SLUMPED" a certain clan that day. NO brown sticky stuff YOU SLUMPED THEM YOU CAMP THEM WITH MAINS.  PLEASE STOP THIS FUCKING CANCER before clanning is completely dead.

P.S Sharkbrew staff can you please start moving these cancer clans to the 40Def+ aftermath. All they care about is proprogana and its a fucking shame. Matter fact you should just delete their topics once posted  :D

And lastly MPC clans please move the fuck up..majority of ur members use HPC accs and it would create more action for the whole community

They will close if they move up, they know it too hence why its almost 2 years since the scene was created and it hasn't shifted at all. Its just a low tier division 2 hpc scene with failed 39 def accounts that are under 92 cb.

Also bro its 2k16, nobody cares about mains ye cp brings like 30 mains but have you seen eom lately or foc? We just adapted bro, we never brought mains before until recently. Were #1 f2p now on Saturdays so i'm not complaining.

They will close if they move up, they know it too hence why its almost 2 years since the scene was created and it hasn't shifted at all. Its just a low tier division 2 hpc scene with failed 39 def accounts that are under 92 cb.

Also bro its 2k16, nobody cares about mains ye cp brings like 30 mains but have you seen eom lately or foc? We just adapted bro, we never brought mains before.

TBH bro two wrongs dont make a right. EOP is probably the start of all of this.... they have been bringing mains forever. Then i started to notice other clans doing it. But i agree about what you said about the MPC scene. Its funny because MPC'S still recruit lvl 100s all the time. I think HPC'S need to just start going out during MPC times to force the kids to move up. The change has to start somewhere. 

TBH bro two wrongs dont make a right. EOP is probably the start of all of this.... they have been bringing mains forever. Then i started to notice other clans doing it. But i agree about what you said about the MPC scene. Its funny because MPC'S still recruit lvl 100s all the time. I think HPC'S need to just start going out during MPC times to force the kids to move up. The change has to start somewhere. 

Two wrongs never make a right bro i agree but how else can you compete against 20+ mains from the rival clan. Well the answer is simple you have to out main them, if they bring 20 mains you bring 40 etc. Its sad but this is the way it is. Cancer cells spread and its the same with mains in pure clanning once one clan starts using them (eop) it spread to other clans.

The cancer has spread now and there is nothing that we can do but enjoy the game for what pure clanning has become. If you don't enjoy the pure clanning scene anymore then quit nothing is holding you back just stop complaining and adapt to the times. .

Also as for the mpc scene who cares tbh, they are irreverent lol all are lead by  drop outs.

As much as I agree, I know this won't change and the leaders won't change. We're playing in an era that has leaders who are considered jokes and not taken seriously by the community.

There will always be a situation like this:

clan: "holy brown sticky stuff we got destroyed by our rival clan this weekend, did you see how many mains they had?? They had more mains than pures!"

rival clan: "lol we brown sticky stuff on 'clan' today, bring more mains tomorrow to do it again."

2 weeks later:

clan: "we have to start bringing mains to win against 'rival clan'."

rival clan: "oh brown sticky stuff they're bringing mains, get m0o00re!"

Then other clans follow suit so they can be included in the action so they don't lose members. It's a never ending circle and definitely won't be solved by the terrible leaders of today. Sharkbrew has tried a few things to try and combat this, but it never works because clans can never follow through.